• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What a great week ... Another "Holy Grail" PCP acquisition

Small ridiculously small .... Powerful beyond its size .... Accurate as heck !! In a caliber I'm very fond of making this an absolute perfect fit into my collection of shooters. Single shot actually is preferred for such a compact shooter, so happy happy happy !!

It being a Ver:2 1st generation EDGUN LELYA miniature Bull Pup in ..... .20 caliber !!! 

Backpacking and hiking with such a little gem in tow will be SWEET
cool.gif

OPTICS a HAWKE Varmint 2.5-10x44 mil-dot

DSCF0935_30.1604258217.jpg
DSCF0936_30.1604258238.jpg
DSCF0937_30.1604258258.jpg

I wanted to love the original Lelya and was lucky enough to get one in 0.22 but probably ended up only putting less than 50 pellets through it due to it being a single shot and the fact that I could never get used to the stock. Got rid of it after owning it for only a few months and have had the Lelya 2.0 for a couple of years now and like it a lot better. The 2 is a little longer and shoulders better and, of course, adds multi-shot capabilities . . . but even then, I've only shot less than 100 pellets through it. Edguns for me are a victim of their own success: too damn accurate, consistent and reliable that they get boring fast.

https://www.huma-air.com/Edgun-Lelya-Tuning-Regulator

Smaller design takes up less space and also has an improved better designed plenum. Probably lower set point requirement gives higher shot count...

Wow ... JEALOUS but you deserve it. I had better go washing dishes to ingratiate myself, slowly.

Have you considered an Audrius reg ? Largest plenums in the industry, low set point a no brainer. Consistency nothing to sneeze at.🐦