• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What a great day!

I came up with a great little contest for me and one of my boys (15yo). We have 2 Gamo Swarm .177 break barrels (among a slew of other air rifles, PCP & breakers). Just recently I got the Air Venturi crazy eights resettable plinker target set on a whim with an order of some other stuff. Here’s how it goes: 4 Targets each on each side respectively, if either of us hits our 4 and then one of the others 4 (for 5 hits) then that person wins. BUT, if the other competitor realizes that he’s about to lose and hits the reset target then the game continues till one person gets their 4 and one of the other persons targets. Talk about crazy.....it took us forever. Here’s why. Reloading. The range was 25 yds. So when shooting under pressure you’re bound to have a miss. Then if you shoot 4 hits and one miss your at 5 rnds left. Just enough to win......do you tactically reload, wait and see what happens, go for the shots and hope you don’t miss, wait for him to reload? We had so much fun, I got wicked sunburn, but the time spent with him was worth it. I think I’m going to weld up a dueling tree as well......this was just too much fun.

Thanks all, he’s #2 of 5. I consider myself lucky, they’re all good (4 boys one girl) kids. Never in trouble, straight A students, my oldest is in Norwich University/ROTC and will be in the Marines after....super proud!

That’s great stuff right there! I’m a proud dad too. 8 kids, 5 boys, 3 girls. 21yo down to 6yo. All great kids with many gifts and abilities. Just good people in my book.

1559366990_5727287445cf20d4ecb1617.15204671_D54A8A4C-D5E1-4298-88B6-5375B4589BB0.jpeg

2 aren’t in the picture. Oldest is in another state and the second oldest was at work.

Keep up up the good work there dad, we need to stick together and keep our families together.