• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

We've Put Together an Airgun Hunt for Javalina or Feral Spanish Goats

Hello All, Jim Chapman here, my buddy Chacho Gonzales and I will be hosting an Airgun hunt in Texas towards the end of March. For more information or to register for a spot, stop by my website at the following link:

https://www.americanairgunhunter.com/2020/01/airgun-hunt-in-west-texas-for-feral-spanish-goat-or-javalina-your-choice/

We have great facilities and have arranged some very good pricing. As an aside, neither of us is making a financial gain with all fees going to the ranch, our motivation is to share a great opportunity with the airgunning community.

We will have air available, and will bring several big bores in case you don't have one or just want to try something new.

Jim

Hello All,

Looking forward to meeting and hunting with those of you that signed up! We have booked out all the slots, so if you're interested there will always be a next time. Chacho, Trent and I are looking forward to guiding these hunts, and we'll get to the ranch in advance to scout. I was on the ranch a few weeks ago and saw a lot of javalina..... so keeping my fingers crossed! The Spanish goats have been running wild out there for well over 75 years.... and they are wild! Also saw a lot of predators as well, it should be a great hunt!

Jim