• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

We've got another RDW coming soon and it gonna be A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

"AEAC"May have to wait till Friday or Saturday before I can get back to making movies. Tropical Storm Emily flooded my studio, lol.

Look familiar anyone?

bafabcdd9fd347e4e3d79613b579ba10.jpg

Might get your feet a little wet at your shooting table and more of you putting up the targets. I bet some big old Southern cotton mouths are on the move there.

"kk4iz"
"AEAC"May have to wait till Friday or Saturday before I can get back to making movies. Tropical Storm Emily flooded my studio, lol.

Look familiar anyone?

Might get your feet a little wet at your shooting table and more of you putting up the targets. I bet some big old Southern cotton mouths are on the move there.

I'm good with filming in my rubbers, hehe. My challenge is that I just can't get back there with the car right now. Hopefully it'll subside and I can work the weekend but we got another two inches of rain yesterday, grrr

lotta product comes with on these shoots... here's just some of it

84d335fc43720798bc310c542b1beacd.jpg

"kk4iz"

Look familiar anyone?

I'm good with filming in my rubbers, hehe. My challenge is that I just can't get back there with the car right now. Hopefully it'll subside and I can work the weekend but we got another two inches of rain yesterday, grrr

lotta product comes with on these shoots... here's just some of it

84d335fc43720798bc310c542b1beacd.jpg

"Chachoze"I could be mistaken but I don't believe Steves RDW review of the Crown has been posted yet.

If ya follow AEAC on Facebook & YouTube, you won't miss a thing. Every review I do starts with a FB write-up to include 25 or so pics with descriptions, then the video usually follows a few days to a week later. The video and RDW thread will always release at the same time too.
Steve

Steve, 
I'm playing "catch-up" a little here since I've been enjoying my Crown so much, and have a few comments from some of your earlier posts....
1st - Thanks for putting this on! And, thanks to AGN, AOA, FX, and anyone else involved. 
2nd - re: The shot string. ~95 SHOTS per fill! Jeez! Thanks for saving me the work of finding that out. Great initial shot string. I plan on doing some chrony work over the next few days, including getting some BC's posted. 
3rd - re: The flood pic. If you move your table to where you're standing, you'll be able to shoot floating targets! 
4th - Nice filming setup. If you have any retired filming equipment, shoot me a PM. I sure could use an upgrade! lol 

Keep up the good work and good luck with the next RDW... and the flood water! 
Tom

"Tominco"Steve, 
I'm playing "catch-up" a little here since I've been enjoying my Crown so much, and have a few comments from some of your earlier posts....
1st - Thanks for putting this on! And, thanks to AGN, AOA, FX, and anyone else involved. 
2nd - re: The shot string. ~95 SHOTS per fill! Jeez! Thanks for saving me the work of finding that out. Great initial shot string. I plan on doing some chrony work over the next few days, including getting some BC's posted. 
3rd - re: The flood pic. If you move your table to where you're standing, you'll be able to shoot floating targets! 
4th - Nice filming setup. If you have any retired filming equipment, shoot me a PM. I sure could use an upgrade! lol 

Keep up the good work and good luck with the next RDW... and the flood water! 
Tom
Looking forward to seeing you soon Tom. Good times ahead. You leaving ole' Betsy at home this year?

#EBR2017comingsoon

7b47b19ceba8b0d17979045dd59868f6.jpg

bf9cd2b91e6ef39b221d2800ae356020.jpg