• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Western Slope BR Club N50 Results 6-16-23

thomasair

Manufacturer
Nov 6, 2016
Colorado, United States
Jeffrey from Panama came out to pick up his new gun and give it a whirl. He shot fantastic and his scores show that. Wind was far from easy. Most of my holds were 6 ring or further. We had a great time and Jeffrey got to experience some ridiculous wind a few hours later with sustained speeds in the mid 20s and gusts deep into the 30s.

Match1.jpg

Match2.jpg

I was trying to add more pictures to my post and deleted the whole post by error, haha.
The new gun is performing incredible.
I arrived yesterday very early at my country and went right away to the club to try it again and see if I had to change something due to my elevation is sea level and it was shooting the same.
This will be very fun to shoot
I hope to see you at N50 Nationals.
What a great time I had.
20230618_124148.jpg

20230618_124306.jpg

Geez - some really good shooting, especially in those high winds. After seeing this, I’m not going to complain (to myself or AGN forum posts) if my winds are 3-5, 4-6 or 5-10 mph. These are typical wind speeds at my outdoor range.

Looks like you were battling R to L winds mostly, from seeing Jeff’s card attached?

JSB 25.39 pellets? Average FPS?

Tom

Geez - some really good shooting, especially in those high winds. After seeing this, I’m not going to complain (to myself or AGN forum posts) if my winds are 3-5, 4-6 or 5-10 mph. These are typical wind speeds at my outdoor range.

Looks like you were battling R to L winds mostly, from seeing Jeff’s card attached?

JSB 25.39 pellets? Average FPS?

Tom
In that card I was having some tail 7 to 4 wind that gave me some verticals.
JSB/FX 25.39gr pellets speed at 950 average. No need to go that high in speed since this shoots very good at around 890-900 fps also.

Jeffrey from Panama came out to pick up his new gun and give it a whirl. He shot fantastic and his scores show that. Wind was far from easy. Most of my holds were 6 ring or further. We had a great time and Jeffrey got to experience some ridiculous wind a few hours later with sustained speeds in the mid 20s and gusts deep into the 30s.

View attachment 365624

View attachment 365625