• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Western Airguns Western Sidewinder ?

I have no problem whatsoever, but I would suggest if at all possible to try one prior to purchasing. I really have no problem adjusting and have room behind the magazine for my cheekrest. I also in the past learned to adjust to the Maverick and Impact so it probably is an individual thing. I have learned to not say no problem because we all have our own comforts. I will most likely make a left handed cheek rest but for me it is quite comfortable.

Reactions: Bosshoss
Looking at PCP guns and a Western Sidewinder looks interesting.
I'm left eye dominate and shoot rifles from the left shoulder and just wondering if anyone has shot from the left shoulder with this gun.
Looks like the rotating magazine might be a issue while shooting.
Thanks for any input.
I just tested one and it looks fine but if you have a beard I would be careful as I have got an unpleasant tug on my beard hair once. I would say come and test one but im in Bend Oregon. Im taking a .22 cal for myself but the .30 would kill a coyote.

Clayton Horn
Precision Sport Airguns

Reactions: Bosshoss