• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Western Airguns Western Sidewinder Trigger Question

Just wondering if there’s a simple fix for the Western sidewinder trigger that doesn’t seem to be resetting. Gun won’t fire, but it’s not a feed issue.

My buddy just got the rifle, and after few shot strings the triggers stopped working. Gun is just dead.

Are we missing something?

He did go over the gun and tightened all the loose screws the night before this occurred. Not sure this means anything… but figured we would add this one fact. We also cleaned the barrel. Those two things are the only two things that changed before ..
Thank all
Don

Did you clean the barrel from the breech or from the muzzle? If you cleaned it from the breech with a bore snake type device then that should have had no effect. I’m not sure about running a rod down the barrel though. Probably harmless, but…

I would try and see if I could manually advance the magazine.
We removed the barrel, and put it back on. Ty for checking in

He might have tighten to much the bolt of the safety or without knowing he moved the adjuster of the trigger that should not be touched.

First try I would loose a little the bolt of the safety.

If it does work, then it should be convenient to know if he tighten any of this two screws and then try to leave them as to hey arrived:

IMG_3346.jpeg
IMG_3347.jpeg

He might have tighten to much the bolt of the safety or without knowing he moved the adjuster of the trigger that should not be touched.

If it does work, then it should be convenient to know if he tighten any of this two screws and then try to leave them as to hey arrived:

View attachment 420814View attachment 420815
Thank you, I will look into this and get back to you.

Just out of curiosity, how do you know so much about this rifle? Super thankful for your input.

View attachment 420814View attachment 420815