• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Western Sidewinder...shortened.

Classified Status
SOLD

ATEEZ

May 19, 2022
MO, United States
I guess my initial post was confusing for some folks so, I'm editing for clarity. This is NOT the Sidewinder Mini. It's a standard length Sidewinder that I had the barrel machined 2.5 inches shorter and crowned (my thought process was, it's not a mini...it's not standard length...I'll call it a compact). The same machine shop rethreaded the gauge ports as well. I apologize for any confusion...

I'm selling my .25 cal Sidewinder, as pictured. I shot a magazine through it prior to modifying it and then, another magazine through it after the modifications. It's pretty low mileage. I shortened it 2.5 inches and retreaded the gauge ports for 1/8 BSP to accommodate the Sekhmet gauges. I'm selling it as pictured with the Vortex scope, DFL moderator, Hogue grip, Magpul rail cover, Steiner laser/light, bipod, and whatever else you see that I'm forgetting at the moment. I'm having trouble locating the original soft case that came with it so, it included the case pictured. Also, it will come with the factory shroud and moderator pictured as well as the charging cabled for the gauges. The Vortex is new and I have the box and literature for it as well but, none of that for the Steiner. I installed the hair roller type "moderator" thingies around the barrel toward the bottom of the shroud. The moderator adapter is DFL and was a limited run he put out a while back.

There are a couple hard to notice marks (near rear gauge, optics mounting mark on the rail, by the regulator, and some wear on the Steiner from it being on a pistol in a former life) that could be easily touched up or "sharpied" a little better than my quick attempts. Anyway, it comes as pictured. Although the other moderators are for sale as well, they are not included in this listing...I just forgot to clear the bench before taking pictures. Only the one on the gun is included.

I'll take 2k for the entire package on Paypal F&F plus $45 shipping to the lower 48. Kelly at Krazkool gave me permission to list him as a reference that I'm a real person and honest in his experience however, he cannot vouch for the gun since he's not handled it. Thanks for looking and, this is my first sale post so, my apologies if I jacked it up. Oh yeah, I'm in Missouri...north of KC about 45 minutes if someone wanted to pay cash and pick it up.

IMG_3898.jpg
IMG_3899.jpg
IMG_3900.jpg
IMG_3901.jpg
IMG_3902.jpg
IMG_3903.jpg
IMG_3904.jpg
IMG_3905.jpg
IMG_3906.jpg
IMG_3907.jpg

Last edited: