• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Western Rattler .357

I’ve been thinking of pulling the trigger on putting a order in on one of these. I love my Leshy 2 .30 (I have two of them), love my SK19 .25, but definitely not a fan of my AEA Terminator.357. So before I put my order in, I was wondering if anyone else has one, and has other semi Automatics to compare with. Thanks for any input

Reactions: Hornclayton
I’ve been thinking of pulling the trigger on putting a order in on one of these. I love my Leshy 2 .30 (I have two of them), love my SK19 .25, but definitely not a fan of my AEA Terminator.357. So before I put my order in, I was wondering if anyone else has one, and has other semi Automatics to compare with. Thanks for any input
I recently purchased the .357 rattler after having the .25 sk19, a friend of mine got the rattler in about 2 weeks ago and really likes it . I’ll give u more information this weekend when I receive one

Did you buy one?

i had one for a few months it was the most powerful and consistent airgun i know of. mine had a leak that was hard to fix so i returned it.

my main complaints were that it was about 2 pounds too heavy, and the seals internally like the "top hat" on the valves which control airflow are not user replaceable and will eventually wear out. when that happens you will have to pay for service if it is out of warranty.

being hammerless it basically has 2 valves that open/close to allow airflow. one valve allows air from the bottle to fill the "plenum" that holds that air regulated around 150bar. you can adjust the amount of air in the plenum by rotating the power wheel which basically increases/decreases the volume of air used per shot. then when trigger pulled it releases the plenum air into the barrel with a little air diverted to rotate the magazine mechanism.

double the amount of internal valve seals of a normal pcp.