• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Western Rattler .30 Caliber FULL AUTO/SEMI AUTO

But, of course!!

Now, they should just release the full auto on the .357 or one of you uber-geeks figure out the mechanism within the rifle to allow us to be the AMERICANS we desire and LEGALLY have a GOD given right to be! You know... that whole signed paper back in the day that stated your rights as a sovereign being given by the universe, etc. You know the one...
(Just thinking out loud again)

;-)

I'm not a fan. I have an SK-19 and to me the SK-19 looks more refined, complete, something... Maybe it's all that open space you see on the Rattler that makes it liike it was thrown together using spare parts.
I’m questioning that attachment of the bottle to the pic rail. Almost 50% of the LCS’s I’ve seen in pics that are being sold used the front of the pic rail is skewed upwards from bipod use and putting pre load on the bipod forwards. That western pic rail looks identical to the LCS rail and and if the same force is applied it will transfer to the barrel which in the pics looks like that clamp is already touching it. I use a pic to ARCA adapter and mounted it at the rear of the rail on my LCS so I won’t get that flex. To anyone with the western already in ownership, please correct me if that clamp isn’t touching the underside of the barrel. Hard to tell by the AOA pics