Western Pennsylvania airgunners?

Ripper,

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN! When I talk to people about it, their interest is short lived.

I basically just shoot in my yard as well. I’ve been trying to get into squirrel hunting…definitely challenging, at least for me. 

What are you shooting?

I don’t hunt anymore. So I just target shoot and plink.Break barrels, CO2, multi pumps and PCP rifles and pistols.

Silver shooter,

Looks like you are closer to Harrisburg! LOL

Just a couple hours away.

Just an FYI, I saw on airgun Warriors I think? That there is someone trying to create a central pa airgun group.

Yep right across the river from Harrisburg halfway up on a mountain. Moved here after 38 years in western Massachusetts. People got way too crazy up that way, and we've got family down this way anyway.

I'll have to check out that Airgun warriors group. As it stands I'm pretty happy with the house we're renting down here. Solid 70 yard range up into a hillside right off the deck, and 100 yards easy if I setup from the driveway. People here are a heck of a lot friendlier than back in Mass. I talk to Pennsylvanians and they sound surprised I moved down here. I tell them they don't know how blessed they are!