• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Western Pennsylvania airgunners?

Not paranoid at all. I just don’t live in a state of bliss. I’ll drive out to Cabelas and try to buy a box of 45/70 ammo. Not happening. Then I will have to check 5 places to find .30 pellets. Didn’t used to be that way. All caused by one group directly or indirectly. I’m rarely alone so maybe that’s why I don’t mind it when it comes to shooting or hunting.
Vetmx, hey competition is not for everyone. Not sure why you feel the way you do but that is your business. Just curious why you feel the need to comment. I would like to know who the group is that causes you not to find 45/70 ammo. Your tuned in to things that I am not aware of, that's for sure. Seems like your down on PB shooters but yet you are one by your post. Confusing to say the least.

I just looked at when you joined. We could definitely have an enlightening conversation if we ever shot together. I’m not personally interested in shooting indoors but if @lisamike92 is and doesn’t feel like dropping big coin to go try a springer shoot in Altoona, he’s more than welcome to use my TX200HC. I raced at The Field of Dreams and I know Jerome isn’t that big so I’m sure connecting wouldn’t be a problem.

Reactions: HubenK1Sniper92
I just looked at when you joined. We could definitely have an enlightening conversation if we ever shot together. I’m not personally interested in shooting indoors but if @lisamike92 is and doesn’t feel like dropping big coin to go try a springer shoot in Altoona, he’s more than welcome to use my TX200HC. I raced at The Field of Dreams and I know Jerome isn’t that big so I’m sure connecting wouldn’t be a problem.
Not that I won’t drop coin on a springer, I’m just not into them.. all I shoot is pcps, I thought about getting one but never got around to it, maybe someday 😊 I have a 100yd range in my backyard and lots of pests to shoot so I really don’t have to travel anyewhere to shoot.

I'm in Fayette County near perryopolis pa. Most people here won't even sight in there deer rifles before season. Let alone hone marksman skills with airguns. If anyone close to me they can shoot my 5O Texan..Have 125 yard range at my house.. I love shooting and its a dying sport.. Most of us older sad to say... I'm probably young at 39 to be into accuracy shooting..