• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Western Airguns Western Bushbuck pressure gauge

I just bought a used Bushbuck .45. It’s a great gun but it doesnt have a pressure gauge which is a problem because the small bottle I fill from in the field only tells you tank pressure so I’m unable tell how much air im putting in it.
So my question is; is there a mod to install a pressure gauge on the bushbuck? Is anyone out there that has any ideas on how it could be done?
Ideally I think it could be installed where the fill port goes/ intergrated with the fill port.

This should work but I have not seen any in stock always Pre Order. The gauge on my wingshot 2 has been reading 500psi low as compared to my compressor gauge since I got it. My Element Max reads exactly the same as the compressor. I am going to check the velocity of a round ball in the wingshot. It should be going 740fps if it is not I will know for sure the gauge is off.

Reactions: airprsr
Thanks guys. I think I can make it work with this. 👇

06133FB6-FDCD-42C7-9C98-515F7994E978.png