Western Airguns: Sidewinder Feedback .22

Anyone have a Western Airgun Sidewinder .22. Its always on pre-order. Is it just very limited production or is it flying off the shelves because its the next hot gun?

Looking for feedback from owners. Thoughts and oppinions? Anything you wish you could change? How is the accuracy and consistancy? I'm considering buying a long range PCP and this seems to tick all the boxes and then sum. Just wondering if anyone had one and what your feedback is.

Yeah not a popular gun. Not many people reporting back on it. I was looking for a unicorn gun. It needs to be as accurate as the best long range gun / bench rest gun or at least up to 100yds. It needs to have interchangable barrels and magazines. Needs to be light enough to carry on a hunt. The fact thats its a semi / full auto is very cool. It does seem like its the future. Needs to be easy to tune. Needs to be able to shoot slugs or pellets if diffrent barrel is required thats fine. What else does it need to be?

Yeah not a popular gun. Not many people reporting back on it. I was looking for a unicorn gun. It needs to be as accurate as the best long range gun / bench rest gun or at least up to 100yds. It needs to have interchangable barrels and magazines. Needs to be light enough to carry on a hunt. The fact thats its a semi / full auto is very cool. It does seem like its the future. Needs to be easy to tune. Needs to be able to shoot slugs or pellets if diffrent barrel is required thats fine. What else does it need to be?
Sidewinder are so new. Month and a half in the market.

What I have seen is that are a super hunting rifles: light weight, short, accurate, powerful ...I have not found yet a serious con on them.

I took my classified down.

I finally got my shroud issue fixed by scraping all the paint out of the thread on the cap and got it all back together.

Also received some nsa slugs....and the sun is shining so let's shoot.

Holy smokes, I've never had a gun shoot slugs like this!

Here is 5 shots at 50 yards with .217 24.8gr nsa slugs going 940-950fps.

PXL_20230421_173246753.jpg

Yeah I guess I am gonna keep this. I wasn't even getting jsb rdm pellets to shoot this well!

Last edited: