Western Airguns Rattler .357

The lcs is a reverse engineered Huben k1, nothing wrong with that but maybe they realized full auto doesn't appeal to many, less efficient, lead wasting, more expensive for the fact you can say you have full auto ? (Which I admit is cool lol)

I'm excited to see testing and results for this new rifle but one thing I hate already is it appears to have the non removable mag.

Do you really need a full auto? I wanted one, didn't need one. I have a SK19 and 3 Hubens. The novelty of the SK wore off quickly. My choice for every day use is y K1 in .177, plenty of power for dispatching unwanted visitors and inexpensive plinking and target practice. Though I did ask Kelly if he could mod me a K1 in .30, never ending black hole.

I have to say this looks like a solid no joke design. 15 shots at 270 fpe, TJ barrel, claimed MOA accuracy at 100 - that's impressive.

I would be interested to find out if it has the lcs trigger feel or huben trigger feel, if its the huben this is spot on minus the non removable mag, but could be overlooked.

Agreed, especially in .357 caliber. But manufacturers know that a fun switch will sell guns. Even though the long term impact on our hobby may be significant.
+100%
I struggle to see any good coming from a full auto .357 caliber 270 FPE airgun. Certainly nothing good for our sport!

I would be interested to find out if it has the lcs trigger feel or huben trigger feel, if its the huben this is spot on minus the non removable mag, but could be overlooked.
If it does have the K1 trigger feel then I’m gonna have to buy one. Just because. Even though I won’t be able to use that kind of FPE at home and will have to take it to the range.

With a removable magazine then it would be an absolute no-brainer, even at $3K

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
If it does have the K1 trigger feel then I’m gonna have to buy one. Just because. Even though I won’t be able to use that kind of FPE at home and will have to take it to the range.

With a removable magazine then it would be an absolute no-brainer, even at $3K

Yeah like I said looking at it, that would probably be my only grip, I mean it does weigh 9.3 pounds dry but who doesn't need exercise right lol?

Reactions: ChRiSiS
No, they saw no need hence the .357 moved to Western Big Bores hands. Quite a bit is changed to accommodate the power level.
I imagine so. Being able to pump out 9mm lead @ 270 FPE.... WOE!
So is the common notion, that it's in "The sport's" best interest to not draw attention at that power level having "FULL-AUTO" functionality?