• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Wester Airguns Sidewinder .30 Cal Semi/Full Auto

Classified Status
SOLD

Sung

Jan 24, 2023
Greenwich, CT, USA
I bought this gun in March 2023. It had some quality control issues but they were fixed by Airguns of Arizona, the official service center for Western Airguns.
The reg was set to 140 by AOA and I left it so, it shoots very accurately JSB diabolo 44.75gr pellets to 900FPS.
The gun is really fun to use but very loud so I disassembled the baffle and inserted insulation foams in the grooves (see pics) and that dramatically reduced the bark.
I'm using a
SIG SAUER Tango-MSR FFP 1-10x26mm Rifle Scope 34mm Tube First Focal Plane, Color: Black, Coyote, Tube Diameter: 34 mm which retails for around $700 and is probably the best LPVO under $1000.
I'm asking $1790 shipped for the gun alone or $2190 shipped for both. The bipod is not included.

S2 (1).jpg

S4.jpg

S3.jpg

S2 (2).jpg

S5.jpg

S6.jpg

Reactions: RDP9987 and Chard