West Coast Weather

Meh, doing fine a little inland from the Bay Area. It's been great waterfowl hunting weather (i.e., wet and wild), the reservoirs are filling up for summer boating fun and the snow skiers are in heaven.

My only whine is I wanna go fishing or out to play with my air guns but it's just been too soggy. Looking forward to a break and some sunshine one of these days.

Members on the west coast I feel for you. The only member I know is MotorHead, but if there are others, I wish you all the best during ya'lls terrible weather. Let us know how you are faring.
jk
Switched to shooting indoors. 15 yards max, wife wasn't home.
After about twenty shots...the sun came out. Looks like this weekend should be sunny-cloudy. Guess it's back to shooting outside.
Got lucky. Didn't lose power. All windows still intact. No flooding. Also had a 3.5 Richter earthquake. no damage. Got my air rifles and life is good.

Weather happens here every year, and every year the news jerks it up into either biblical flood or drought. On a decades time scale it's just the same-old.
The only new thing I'm noticing is a lot of "coastal flood advisory" days. I don't know if they're just advising more or if the coast waters are getting a little high.
Yep. The weather CA is experiencing is nothing new. Historical records (captains logs) from ships sailing along the west coast in the mid-1800s recorded the same weather hurricane force winds 40’ seas driving rain..on a regular basis.

Reactions: Treefrog