Well the FW Sport serial number 12400206 & Trijicon 3-9X 40mm

So.

Yeah.

I bought this shortly after they first came out and used the open sights and a few scopes atop to realize learning the trigger (different from Rekord and TO6 Diana) was FAST!

I mean so fast many pellets went downrange at first and every time I picked it up again to shoot! The trigger WAS NEVER ADJUSTED by me "out of the box" from Arizona for about 800 dollars back then.

I had read an article by Dave Peltier aka as another like Gaylen or something I used to read all the time since the 80's and this FWB sport .177 came to a writer who showed the pictures with the internal RED lubrication this rifle has and MY rifle also has.

I had times (many) warming up to the rifle with either open or scope sight but realized everytime I picked it up cold after not shooting I couldn't hit anything until taking a couple or more shots ALL OVER before knowing the trigger enough to make groups.

I set this thing aside in favor of my HW98 .177 with Hawke scope solidly mounted medium instead of HIGH and WITHOUT anti recoil for the Hawke Scope.

Well, ever since the HW98 .177 came into my house with the Hawke etched scope installed it's been the best system in spring air after the Hector Special D54 .20 sidelever that is one rifle in sidelever I have and love but I will never need another sidelever costing 1800 dollars since the one I have is permanently the best sidelevers have to offer.

But let's say I want to use a break barrel HW98 instead to GO INTO THE FIELD.

It would be just as deadly as the D54 recoilless .20. And the caliber? I've got the HW98 .20 (first) HW98 .25 (second), and .177 (third).

At 105 yards I know where the pellet hits on the D54 .20 and the HW95L .25! 

Yeah I have that .25 HW95L which is a light barreled HW98 or something more attractive to most buyers than the 98 for price precision accuracy etc.

I also have the HW80 .25 which is 50 fps faster by chronograph than the HW95L .25.

I have heavy light calibers in all sorts and when I go back to the FWB .177 SPORT I find the rifle pays me back for "neglecting" it.

With it I have to use it daily and ALL the time WITHOUT the influence of HW Rekord Triggers.

So the FWB .177 Sport is shelved while I have the MOST FUN with the HW98 or other in PLACE of that lonely rifle.

But, I will not let it go because if it was the only air rifle I owned now it'd be the best for precision and smoothness and almost in accuracy.