• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Well...... That sucked

I have rolled the dice on several Daisy 7xx series guns that were advertised online that they didn't hold air and at a reduced price. I also knew that most of the time it is simply that the person didn't know that you must cock the bolt before cocking the side lever or it won't hold air. Of the 5 I bought that were advertised as broken only 1 was actually damaged which I fixed. Point being most people try to honestly address problems when they list used guns and price accordingly on them online because of the chance of bad feedback. Point being if you buy a used gun and are TOLD it has an issue and are given a discount, you are buying it AS IS!

I have found through mudh experience the same can't be said about gunshows. Some of sellers dump their Bubba-ed powder burners at gunshows as the figure they will never see you again. 

There are 2 things that have rubbed me wrong through this whole thing. 

I keep getting told i stripped the gun down. I pulled it out of the stock. Thats not stripped. At all. 

Secondly. I didnt say the seller beat the poop out of it. I said the poop has been beaten out of it. Internally. 

I get it. No refund. Im over it. 

Yes. It sucks. Bc i spent more than refurb retail on it expecting it to need a spring. 

Yes. It sucks. Because i was told when the hammer spring was adjusted by the seller everything looked good internally. And i believed he knew what he wasvtalking about considering the 25+ airguns he had all over the walls and cases in the entry room of his house. 

I rolled the dice. Got burned. And like the title says. It sucks..... 

But jumping on to defend your honor bc you're claiming you had no idea. The 10k air rifle collection. Tools. Repair stands. Displayed and modified air rifles all over the room. Just songs a different song. 

So. Ultimately. I'm over it. I spent another 80 bucks and got all the parts ordered to fix it. Life goes on

Enjoy whatever you spent the profits on. 

Salut!!!