• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Well my friend didn't like the AOA treated him today

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO.....sorry but it seems some people don't want to follow the rules they agree to when purchasing a product. You "buddy" accepted the Terms and Conditions when he purchased the rifle. The fault is with him and not with AOA.

Like others have said some customers are not worth keeping. There are plenty of other places out there to do business with for Daystate....oh wait....nope for his warranty work he is stuck with AOA. More than likely he would be able to talk with the AOA team.and they will do a little something extra.

But honestly coming on here and complaining about AOA when your buddy is at fault is a shady thing to do.

LMAO.....sorry but it seems some people don't want to follow the rules they agree to when purchasing a product. You "buddy" accepted the Terms and Conditions when he purchased the rifle. The fault is with him and not with AOA.

Like others have said some customers are not worth keeping. There are plenty of other places out there to do business with for Daystate....oh wait....nope for his warranty work he is stuck with AOA. More than likely he would be able to talk with the AOA team.and they will do a little something extra.

But honestly coming on here and complaining about AOA when your buddy is at fault is a shady thing to do.
Really shady lol maybe you feel that way you wouldnt stick up for a friend I agree he took to long but jeez whatever it is what it is

Really shady lol maybe you feel that way you wouldnt stick up for a friend I agree he took to long but jeez whatever it is what it is
Stick up for him how? If it were my friend I would have told him to suck it up butter cup ,because you messed up. He may get upset but he will get over it.

That is why you need to read the terms before you accept ANYTHING

Reactions: pan60 and AlanMcD
@Airgunmann, your friend should’ve handle his issues or non issues with AOA directly. I don’t believe your initial post was “shady“, misguided maybe. You wrote that you have had good service from AOA, so why complain for a friend? All around poor judgement, your friend is a grown man, not a little boy. Suggest he join AGN and post up his own gripes. Did you order his PCPs for him or did he buy them himself?🤓🙀🙈🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.