• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brocock/BRK Well I Think I Found It

We all hope to find that one pcp that likes the walmart crosman premium hollow points. A good friend of mine said he a BRK Sniper XR .22 that he was getting rid of or I swayed him to let it go after he said it liked the cphp. So I went and grabbed it and tried it out to see if I really did like them. First was the speed test and with the transfer port wheel on low it got 11fpe, medium was 17fpe and high was 25fpe that is a great range for a backyard buster. Threw my zulus on top and got to zeroing. It wasn't very long and could already tell it was going great with those pellets. So I put together a little video showing how well they did. It's 25y but to do that with unsorted not cleaned or lubed pellets I am very happy.

20240525_201309.jpg
20240525_201341.jpg

That is impressive!
I’ve sent thousands of CPHPs down range, plinking, pesting, targets, etc. The results have been consistently jaw dropping for the price. I regularly plink, small (rodent head sized) pieces of chalk, walnut husks, plastic rats, targets, etc. From 15 to 102 yards, the hits are undeniable… Just purchased a sleeve and tomorrow after work will pick up another six pack of CPHPs… 6K pellets for $84? My typical plinking targets at 102 yards, yes. I make consistent hits all the way out there. Not just a lucky hit, here and there…

IMG_1494.jpeg

IMG_1492.jpeg

I’ve sent thousands of CPHPs down range, plinking, pesting, targets, etc. The results have been consistently jaw dropping for the price. I regularly plink, small (rodent head sized) pieces of chalk, walnut husks, plastic rats, targets, etc. From 15 to 102 yards, the hits are undeniable… Just purchased a sleeve and tomorrow after work will pick up another six pack of CPHPs… 6K pellets for $84? My typical plinking targets at 102 yards, yes. I make consistent hits all the way out there. Not just a lucky hit, here and there…

View attachment 467758

View attachment 467759
I have to run into town today, so hopefully Wally World or Farm and Fleet have some. The only 2 places that even carry pellets. lol So far I am limited to a 30 yard Target, but practice is practice! So far speed has been the main culprit with the CHP's. Too fast and they shoot "Shotgun" type groups. Still working on it!

I have to run into town today, so hopefully Wally World or Farm and Fleet have some. The only 2 places that even carry pellets. lol So far I am limited to a 30 yard Target, but practice is practice! So far speed has been the main culprit with the CHP's. Too fast and they shoot "Shotgun" type groups. Still working on it!
At the price, you can afford to send as many as you like until you achieve your goal. At 30 yards they should work nicely once you find the speed they like out of your rig.

Reactions: Chief Ten-Beers