Well I finally ordered my Texan carbine with carbon fiber tank in 45 caliber.

I have been patiently waiting for this gun to be in stock. I almost went a different route several times. But I waited and I got the email this morning saying it was in stock. I'm very excited. I ordered some round balls and 100 rounds of NSA slugs that he recommends for this gun. Just need a scope now. Hopefully I will be sighting it in next week. I bought the carbine because i like the short length for walking the woods and for my small elevated tree stand. Thanks for listening.

I really want this exact rifle. I am in the same boat, just have it in line of many I would like. I am getting the Leshiy 2 next, after that its the TexanSS with carbon bottle. I think I will love that gun. You got this rifle for Deer? Can't wait to see some pictures of it all ready to and to you your strings. Good luck!

I have been patiently waiting for this gun to be in stock. I almost went a different route several times. But I waited and I got the email this morning saying it was in stock. I'm very excited. I ordered some round balls and 100 rounds of NSA slugs that he recommends for this gun. Just need a scope now. Hopefully I will be sighting it in next week. I bought the carbine because i like the short length for walking the woods and for my small elevated tree stand. Thanks for listening.

Great choice, Who did you buy from? Post some pictures when you get it.