Well, I finally caved and bought it…

On a site called TAG I put a Bug Buster scope on my 760 and shot a 5 shot group that was as good as the high dollar , Oh it was a dime size group at 25 yards with 177 pellets ,,,,

The reason I did it was a lot of gun dealers was testing there guns at 25 yards , My big mouth said my 760 can do that, And it did,,, 

Still got my 760 but cant remember what pellet it liked, I think that was the last time I shot it,,,

Mike 

Yeah my friend’s brother lives off the grid in a wisconsin cabin, and the 760 is his go-to gun for small game such as squirrels. He says he likes it because he can fill up the hopper with BBs and walk around without ever needing to worry about reloading. I’m trying to get my son into shooting, but so far every gun hasn’t resonated with him until I pulled out my old Daisy single-pump rifle from the 80s, He likes that one, but the ballistics are notoriously underwhelming. So I’m hoping the 760 takes him up a notch

Nah, not jealous. Took the girlfriend to a couple yard sales and at the last one, walked around the corner into a tent the guy had set up and right into a table full of old air rifles. Found these. When the guy said $20 for the pair, didn't think twice and came home with a pair of older 760's that still shoot and full of bb's.

Yardsale Crosman 760s.1640611319.jpg

Here's my 2004 Crosman 760, all I had for an air gun till 2021. Great gun but all that old plastic shrunk causing loose stock, tried to tighten and plastic nut holders in receiver cracked. After pricing replacement receiver and "smoothbore to rifled" barrel swap, just decided to purchase a Crosman F4, for $80, from Walmart. Patched up, she now sits with the rest in the gun rack.

WM
IMG_20211227_110135.1640622045.jpg