Well I finally bought the Daystate Super Leggero compressor

After doing my research on this forum I finally made the purchase last night. Can’t wait to get it. I still have my Air Venturi 4500psi compressor and it still works good but it is getting older and I don’t ever want to be without air. So I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posted videos and comments on the Daystate. Hopefully it works and lasts.

After doing my research on this forum I finally made the purchase last night. Can’t wait to get it. I still have my Air Venturi 4500psi compressor and it still works good but it is getting older and I don’t ever want to be without air. So I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posted videos and comments on the Daystate. Hopefully it works and lasts.
Sorry I can’t hear you over the awesomeness of this compressor!

Audio credit: Hollywood Pictures Orchestra - Pulp Fiction

I bought one in February and it works outstanding! I bought a secondary filter setup with a molecular sieve. Air is bone dry. The kit was kinda pricy, but I wanted to make it look factory installed. It’s only got about 1.5 hrs on it, but boy I love it. It fills my 60 min tanks from 3500 to 4500 psi in 9 min or so. Congratulations on your purchase!👍🏽😁

I bought one in February and it works outstanding! I bought a secondary filter setup with a molecular sieve. Air is bone dry. The kit was kinda pricy, but I wanted to make it look factory installed. It’s only got about 1.5 hrs on it, but boy I love it. It fills my 60 min tanks from 3500 to 4500 psi in 9 min or so. Congratulations on your purchase!👍🏽😁
What secondary filter setup did you go with?

I just order mine on Saturday, I’ve been trying to get a COLTRI for the last couple years, but now that Daystate and Coltri are working together, they make them more affordable and maintenance and services can be done here in the states, I think Phoenix, we’ll see what happens. Be safe

Reactions: Grassguy12200
I just order mine on Saturday, I’ve been trying to get a COLTRI for the last couple years, but now that Daystate and Coltri are working together, they make them more affordable and maintenance and services can be done here in the states, I think Phoenix, we’ll see what happens. Be safe
I hope that it lasts. So far I love it!

Reactions: alejo