Well DANG! Spring(er) time!

Got the Impact MK2 finally on track, new HS has got velocities way up, got the best grouping slugs ordered and delivered from Nielsen and I'm rarin' to start tuning and BAM.....no way now to fill my air tank. We are on lock-down as of tomorrow. Did manage to get the tank filled but it won't last long.

Dug my Diana Model 52 out and dusted her off.

Spring time, Springer time until further notice..............

Stay safe everyone.

I did that yesterday. I have about 3200 psi left in my scba and thought i better save that for later. With still relatively dry air, I filled my 3 pcps with my hand pump and took out my Benji Trail NP2, and HW30. When the temps rise I'll bring out the 2400KT and 2260. I have 73 CO2 carts, so that will give me some shooting time.

I’m still hand pumping after 3.5 years. It’s certainly not fun but nothing near as bad as many make it out to be. I guess it’s just part of the process for me now. I think of it as putting in the work on the front end of the fun. It certainly doesn’t feel like work cocking a springer each shot. I enjoy shooting springers, SSPs and PCPs. I have some pumpers but those are the ones that get shot the least with CO2 being a close second to last. CO2 always seemed wasteful to me so I never warmed up to them much. That’s just me though.
I hope that you are doing well as can be expected. Hang tough airgunners!!!

Been spending a lot more time with the HWs. However ,yesterday while sitting at my shooting bench at 2PM a crazed raccoon wandered into my yard. That crazy animal stayed in the sane spot while I walked into my garage and retrieved my Huntsman .22. One shot behind the ear and he fell over like he had been hit with a Joe Frazier left hook- lights out !!!