• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Welcome to AIRGUN NATION - please introduce yourself here!

Hello Everyone,

I thought it would be the time to introduce myself. My name is Tom and I'm from the Netherlands. Since this year I've started 100 meter competition shooting with my Steyr LG110 High Power Hunting (in .22). previously I've had a Daystate MK4 (.22), BSA R10 (.22) and a Air Arms TX200 MK3 (.177). I'm planning on getting a second barrel for my Steyr to also be able to do some HFT matches from time to time.

Currently I'm majoring in Electrical Engineering (masters degree), so unfortunately I'm not having that much spare time to shoot a lot :( But whenever there is time, I'll be shooting :) 
During weekends and vacations I work at a breeding farm for game animals (pheasants, partridge, duck, rabbit and hare), this includes an abattoir (slaughterhouse) where wild boar, all sorts of deer and other species are slaughtered (the term sounds so horrifying :p ). 

Hoping on gaining and sharing as much knowledge as possible on this forum :)

kind regards,
Tom

Also a picture of my Steyr (not the best quality picture unfortunately):

"broekzwans"Hello Everyone,

I thought it would be the time to introduce myself. My name is Tom and I'm from the Netherlands. Since this year I've started 100 meter competition shooting with my Steyr LG110 High Power Hunting (in .22). previously I've had a Daystate MK4 (.22), BSA R10 (.22) and a Air Arms TX200 MK3 (.177). I'm planning on getting a second barrel for my Steyr to also be able to do some HFT matches from time to time.

Currently I'm majoring in Electrical Engineering (masters degree), so unfortunately I'm not having that much spare time to shoot a lot :( But whenever there is time, I'll be shooting :) 
During weekends and vacations I work at a breeding farm for game animals (pheasants, partridge, duck, rabbit and hare), this includes an abattoir (slaughterhouse) where wild boar, all sorts of deer and other species are slaughtered (the term sounds so horrifying :p ). 

Hoping on gaining and sharing as much knowledge as possible on this forum :)

kind regards,
Tom

Also a picture of my Steyr (not the best quality picture unfortunately):
Welcome to the forum Tom. 
raf

"Crazyfrog"Hello everyone,
I am very new to the Airgun world. In fact I just got my first gun last week: a KalibrGun Cricket .22 carbine. A friend of mine in North Carolina has been shooting for the last year or so, and it looked like a lot of fun. I'm reading and watching as much as I can to catch up while I save up for equipment. Good to be here.
Welcome to the forum crazyfrog
raf

New member (I thought I had registered already!), obviously from IN. Every few years I get the itch for a new air gun, but usually get past it without costing me money. I didn't make it this time, and bought another (Walther LGU .22) so I expect I'll be more airgun active for a while. I have more possible planned purchases. I'm working with 4-H Shooting Sports now, so I "need" a Daisy 853 of my own, of course. And I'd like a nice 10m rifle. I need a good pistol. Then the PCPs are interesting. I already like bullpups...Aww, hell. Look what happened.

Hello from northern Niagara county NY. My name is Neil McCoy and I enjoy several hobbies (guitars, motorcycles, etc.) and drift from one to the other as the seasons change. My current fixation with air powered weapons seems to have no bounds.

My tastes are widening as I have come to appreciate all air gun types and designs from low velocity bbs to high powered pellets. I also enjoy tuning and restoring the things as much as shooting them. I'm not a hunter at all, but I do kill chipmunks (at my wife's request!), and take the challenge of humane killing seriously. I'm in the process of selecting the best one or two guns for that task.

One of my favorite ways to unwind after a hard day's work on a nice afternoon is plinking or sighting in a gun in the back yard. I like the nerdy side of air-gunnery too, the relative physics and what-not.

Happy shooting,
Neil

Birdkiller,

I wish we lived closer so we could talk about shooting. I live near Eaton Rapids, MI. I have very similar critter control goals. However 1000 birds is amazing. I have dispatched starlings, grackles, pigeons, chipmunks, red squirrels, raccoons and ground hogs. Most of my shots are between 35 and 50 yds. I shoot Hatsan nitro-piston break barrels in .177 and .25, Hatsan AT44-10 QE in .22, Sheridan Blue Streak in .20 and Benjamin Discovery in .177.
I have ordered a TKO moderator for the Discovery .177. One shot and everything is gone for a while. They stick around when I use the Hatsan QE .22.
Jack

My name is Dennis Ford. I live in Southeastern MA. I am a retired IT director. 

I own a M-Rod .177 in wood. I am waiting for a 45 min scba tank from e-bay to use with a slow fill valve which I purchased from Joe B.

This is my first foray into PCP (getting expensive :).) My interest is in target shooting.

I have been lurking this forum for a couple of weeks and find it quite informative. I think my next buy will be a chrony in order to do some tuning.

I will be checking in quite often