Welcome to AIRGUN NATION - please introduce yourself here!

Hi, my name is Adam. I'm from Cavan, Ontario, Canada (about an hour from Toronto). I'm 35 and have been into air rifles for a couple of years (actually I got my first springer when I was 9, but recently reacquainted myself with the sport). What really got me hooked was Ted's videos (thanks!). I'm currently packing a .22 Benjamin Trail NP and a .22 Marauder, with plans on picking up a new .25 cal FX "something" in the near future. Probably a Royale, since our strange laws here in Canada prohibit the bullpups (what I really want is a Bobcat...).

Adam

Mintie here, I hail from down under in NZ. Have been into airguns for about 5 years now and have a reasonable collection of around 20 pieces (notable ones include one of the prototype spa p12's that was sent to wingman for review and then highly tuned by him, a AA Tdr, a few modded 2250s, restored Benjamin 397pa and a Sheridan "H") the rest are just springers, projects and plinkers.

More of a hunter than a paper puncher but I keep my practise up at a 25y indoor range when I can.

Hi! My name is Hunter Roark Jr. I am 49 yrs. old and have been an airgunner for at least 40 years. I have my very first BB gun, a Daisy 025. I have owned and enjoyed many and have really fallen hard for the Rapid format. Very happy with the development of this forum and look forward to contributing as much as I can in our shared hobby. On Ward and Upward Gents.........Cheers

Hay yal this is Bob from S.C. been hunting all life ,started out at eight years old coon hunting with my dad ,one flash light and one carbide light between the family of five tromping through the woods at night also hunted squirrel , then deer , turkeys and coyote. I am now fifty six and always had a springer but after watching Ted and others got interested in hunting with it , did not do the job like I wanted it to so I ordered a bobcat mk2 from AOA the other day should be here by mid April , hope it lives up to everything I have seen yal do with it . Looking forward to Airgun Nation because I know I will have questions !

Hi fellow airgunners:
My name is Mark Moscarillo and am I resident of Long Island, NY. I'm a long time airgun competitior and hunter. I've been utilizing airguns all my life and continually utilize them in conjunction with my firearms.
Spent a lot of time in the Field Target circuit in early 2000 and was fortunate to have varying success while meeting some amazing folks! My real love has always been hunting and have several farms I'm fortunate enough to have permissions on. Ground hogs have been my primary focus and have shot many with the airguns over the years. Have really enjoyed watching the sport grow and would like to thank Ted for his tremendous efforts and contributions bringing so much insightful information to the airgun community!! I look forward to learning from all of you as well as sharing any information I have that might prove useful.
Best wishes to all!
Mark Moscarillo (mmoscarma)

Reactions: Ted
Hey Guys, and I hope Galls. I'm John(John in Ma) and have shot airguns for a good amount of my life. My adult airgunning began in earnest after being laid up with a work related injury and having nothing better to do than surf the web. I happened upon Tom Gaylords blog, which led me to the yellow forum and then Field Target Shooting. My first season shooting Field Target matches was last year(2014) with a .177 Marauder and will continue this year with a .177 Air Arms S500 Extra Fac. I've been lucky to be able to shoot in local(Ma), regional(Me, Ct and Ny) matches as well as last years Nationals in Alabama. i will post any success or failures in my matches as well as post upcoming matches in my area that may not show up on other forums. Anyone in my area is welcome to come shoot at my mini range with me so don't be shy if you have any questions, for I will answer to the best of my ability. John

My name is Fred I loved Airguns since I was a kid I'm hook for sure almost to the point where I need help I need s fix I wake up and go to sleep thinking about my next build or waiting for my next gun currently waiting on both the wildcat .25 cal and I also ordered the impact so loosing sleep at night I tune my own Koreans hammerli my first Pcp disco and mrod and my favorite for raw power capabilities airforce anxiously waiting for my first FX regulated gun stepping into what I hope super accurate guns I'm a hunter so 2" groups at 100 yards has alway been good enough so trying to step up my game new to regulated guns not Airguns 

I'm Garrett, long time airgun hunter and enthusiast. Finally got a pcp air rifle ( Benjamin marauder .25) and it's a blast. I must say my love for air guns has truly increased since I got the Benjamin. I'm looking to upgrade very soon, and want to help the sport grow. Watching Ted on YouTube really made me to start investing more into the sport. Definitely can't stop shooting enjoy it a lot, especially long range shooting.

Hi, I am an airgun addict.
My 1st airgun was a Slavia 622 springer. Picked it up at a flea market, it worked well, cans were no match, I was hooked.
I moved onto bigger, more powerful springers, then I started modifying co2 pistols, eventually made my way to hpa. I have a soft spot for Crosman 22xx series pistols. From mild, to wild, I have assembled many different variants.
I hope to make new friends, and learn more about airgunning.
I have a small group of friends that shoot as often as we can. We are fortunate to have a wonderful place to shoot. Popping eggs being our favorite reactive targets.

Hello from Cave Creek, Az. My name is Anthony and I set aside my powder burners a year ago and pretty much have been shooting just air. It kills me as most of my recent air guns cost more than my regular guns! I'm pretty lucky as I live on 5 ac so I shoot just about every other day on my home range from 10 yards to 125 yrds. Went to Extreme Benchrest for the first time last year and had a great time. Looking forward to this new forum. Oh, I'm sure I will change my photo, but that was my grand daughter Isabella (16 mo) holding our first kill together.

Hey Guys, Jimmy Fussell here. Glad to be a member of this here AG Nation. Been in the airgun addiction for about a year and a half now. Started out with an el cheapo second hand Gamo break barrel and graduated to Crickets, and Air Arms, and an FX, and even an old 50 cal Career Dragon. Been filling them with nitrogen since last July.I don't hunt. I'm more of the plinker target shooter type. Been a member of THAGC for about a year now and have 5 Hunter Field target matches under my belt now. The skill it takes to hit those kill zones at the different yardages never ceases to amaze me. Took me to my 4th and 5th match to finally get in the 40's, now I just hope I can stay there.
Work life has really gotten hectic and it's getting harder and harder to find time to practice. Just hope I can retire in the next 2 to 4 yrs and spend more time behind the trigger.I have a wonderful wife "Renae" who supports my habit and she is quite the shot also. She has participated in a few matches with me, but we have a 15 year old Boston Terrier who needs a lot of special attention and she stays home and looks after our baby while I'm away now days.Peace and Pellet Grease
Jimmy

Reactions: Ted
My name is Dan (Dan25) and I got my start air gunning with a Daisy 44 years ago at the age of 7. On Christmas at the age of 8 I got a Benji 177 smooth bore. Wore that thing out and still have it. Later got the same gun with the new, larger pump handle. It got liberated. Went years with powder burners then about 15 years back I bought a RWS 34 in 22 cal. That rifle accounted for somewhere North of 600 squirrels, trim chewers, at my place in Louisiana.
I am a hunter, outdoorsman, and love riding motorcycles. Recently into woodworking. About 2 years ago I stumbled across this Ted fellow on youtube. He was making shots with airguns that were almost beyond belief. Then I found the vid on the original 25 Mrod, "At its soul a true hunting rifle..." That was an expensive watch, Mrod, Hawke scope, CF tank from Joe B. But I am loving it. Making shots I did not think possible. 
I have quite a few guns. Most just sit in the safe. But, my Mrod sees almost daily action in the war against house chewing squirrels and the dreaded starling.