• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Welcome to AIRGUN NATION - please introduce yourself here!

Hello Jeff, Brian here from New Zealand, I like your testimony, hearing what God has done in your life. He’s pulled you out of the muck and mire, set your feet upon the rock,[and placed a PCP[?] air-rifle in your hands] But the best gift is the knowledge that your future has been taken care of.
I’m new to the updated air rifle game as of three years ago when I bought a second hand BSA Sportsman HV in ,22. I get sub 1 inch groups at 100 meters with it when I do things right. It’s great on hares, rabbits, and magpies. You’d have more varieties of game where you are i’d say. 
Let us know what you are shooting with, and at and we’ll enjoy hearing from you.

Hello Airgun Nation
My name is John, and I’m from Ireland.
Currently shooting an Air Arms S510 XL topped with Hawke Sidewinder Optics.
Its sole use is for vermin control, no interest in shooting targets :)
I do quite a bit of hunting & shooting.
Other firearms include 0.17HMR for bigger vermin and 12G shotgun for my favourite hunting of all -game bird shooting.
Not forgetting my trusty & loyal springer spaniel also......
I recently came across Airgun Nation and I very much like what I see. Great to hear opinions from other side of the atlantic.John

Hi to all Airgun Nation members. My name is Walter Zielezinski AKA Z-ski. I'm retired from the Baltimore City Fire Department (30 years) and a 4 year Coast Guard veteran and now I am living the dream of doing whatever I please and air guns please me. Current gun list: Sam Yang Light Hunter, Sumatra .25 carbine, Prod, HW 100 .22 cal., FX 500 Royal walnut, AF Texan. Older guns: Sheridan Blue Streak 22 cal, Mac 1 LD Mk 1 and a Crossman 2240 with a wood stock is on the way! A Bauer Jr.is the food source for most of my family members LOL. Any way great to be here and looking forward to meeting new "friends".

"z-ski"Hi to all Airgun Nation members. My name is Walter Zielezinski AKA Z-ski. I'm retired from the Baltimore City Fire Department (30 years) and a 4 year Coast Guard veteran and now I am living the dream of doing whatever I please and air guns please me. Current gun list: Sam Yang Light Hunter, Sumatra .25 carbine, Prod, HW 100 .22 cal., FX 500 Royal walnut, AF Texan. Older guns: Sheridan Blue Streak 22 cal, Mac 1 LD Mk 1 and a Crossman 2240 with a wood stock is on the way! A Bauer Jr.is the food source for most of my family members LOL. Any way great to be here and looking forward to meeting new "friends".

Welcome Walt (z-ski). I'm out here in Carroll County. Nice to see another Marylander on here.

Hi friends .
My name is sansyed and I m from Pakistan. I’m 38yrs of age and started out air gunning at a young age. Then I got into hunting with real firearms (.22LR)around 10,and with the passage of time I shifted to other big caliber, and now have a very good collection in a short period of time.In Pakistan its hard to find some good air rifle, then suddenly one day I saw Diana P1000 n a shop,i bought that n a very high price but unfortunately that Diana model was full of problem, Then I import many air rifle like Theoben,Fx royal 400,Fx Royale 500,FX Boss RAW HM1000x and one Wildcat and they cost me twice then their original price.Now that I have the itch for PCP air guns I want to get into PCP’s. Currently I am also running Air Rifle club in Pakistan and I have around 4600 members and they all are shifted to PCP air rifles.Thanks for taking the time guys to get this going. I look forward to learning lots around here.Take care,

Hi,

I am Umair Bhaur from Pakistan.

I am in this hobby since I was 7 years old. Initially went on hunts with my father.
I am 43 years old.

I have Diana 54 .22 Airking T06 with One piece BKL 260D7 mount, Vortex Diamondback 2-7x32 scope and Vortek PG2 tuning kit.

The 2nd gun I have is HW100 .22 FSB. A brilliant piece of German engineering. Its extremely accurate out to 70 yards with JSB 18.13 gr pellets. At 30 yards if I do my job, I can put 4 pellets through such a same hole which will look not bigger than .25mm.

I recently got FX Royale 400 .22. Very good weight to carry in the woods. Shoulders well. But if I compare engineering and build quality of HW100 and FX Royale, HW is light years ahead. The trigger of HW100 is better than any. FX trigger is no where near HW trigger.

Accuracy and consistency wise FX Royale 400 .22 is also very good but the only pellet its smooth twist barrel likes is JSB. Best accuracy is at around 880 fps with JSB 18 gr in FX Royale 400 as well as HW100.

Hi all
I'm Harm, yes my real name, from Pretoria in South Africa. Started shooting airguns about 2 years ago. My first Airbun was a Sumatra 0.2 but was not very consistent. Bought a Cricket 0.22 and could not miss anything :) That is until my daughter (7) ask if she could have a try. That caused me to become the official reloader of magazines and never had a turn shooting. Eventually gave in and bought another gun for her a CZ200s now we spend lazy Sundays shooting spinners. Do the odd trip to the farm to walk and clear my mind, good excuse to shoot guinea fowl and ground squirrels. 

Hello All,
My name is Dwight and I'm from Wales Twp., Michigan. My first airguns were two Daisey's a slide action and a lever action that I traded my step brother for at the age of 8 (1964). I wore the sears out on both of them and graduated to a Crosman 760 (saved up my allowance) smooth bore. At 12, I graduated to my first Sheridan and there was no looking back. My first summer with that rifle yielded a pile a dead starlings that my father made me bury because of the smell. I've owned 4 Sheridans during the early years and still have one.
In 1980 I bought a Beeman 124 Feinwerkbau to thin out the ferrel cat population in my neighborhood. In 1981, I enlisted in the Marine Corps and my Feinwerkbau went with me. Early in 1982 the Feinwerkbau had serious problems so I sent it back to Beeman and they offered to replace the rifle with another, so I asked to pay the difference to get the "New R-1." They shipped me the rifle free and I still have it to this day. In 1987 I bought a Lazerizing Kit and a .22 barrel and tuned up the rifle. I get 880fps out of her with a 14.3gr Crosman and 1/2" groups at 50 yds. I can't tell you how many starlings, ground squirrels, tree squirrels, sparrows, crows, raccoons, cotton tails and jack rabbits have fallen to that rifle.
Then this past November I purchased a Evanix Rainstorm in .25 cal and so yet another adventure begins. I now have a 20 acre farm and the Rainstorm has already taken 2 ferrel cats and a musk rat. 

Hello,
Im Sheharyar!
I was 10 when I got into Airgunning and now I had Diana 45 Springer at that time and now I have Walther Dominator 1250 .22Cal with UTG Leapers 6-24x50 Scope. I have team with me Me, My father Rashid and My Bro Shehzad. I am in Islamabad, Pakistan. I use Gamo Pro Magnums cause their cheap and easily available rather than JSBs. 
I am currently running a FB Page I have uploaded many videos on it please check em out
https://www.facebook.com/Thedominator1250hunter/
I also hunt Wild Hogs with my Walther Dominator 1250 and if you have any questions about Walther Dominator 1250 Tuning just PM me.Thanks
https://www.facebook.com/Thedominator1250hunter/videos/1522399578087563/