Welcome to AIRGUN NATION - please introduce yourself here!

Hello Air Gunners, I am Fred Voisen "fritzalee", been into air guns for about 10 years, begain shooting with a buddy plinking empty beer cans with his 760. I bought a refurbished Crosman 1077 from Kmart, and it all started from there. I now own 18 air guns, every thing from a 2240 to a Hammerrli AR20FT. Nearly every gun I own has been modified in some way. I Shoot BR with North Florida Shooters Air Guns.Haven't won anything yet but it's a lot of fun. I retired from the USN in 1979 as a SCPO, went into the A/C business and am now a 75 year old retired A/C Contractor, most of the work I did was on commercial equipment. I Have an ice machine named after me, but that is another story. I really like that Ted and Crew have started this forum, I recognize quite a few names from the who's who in the air gun world that are members, I hope I can learn something, or lend some of my knowledge.

Hi My name is Fernando and I´m from Portugal.
I just got into airguns this year, I had shot a few springers when I was younger and now after watching Ted´s videos I decided to buy an airgun and get into target shooting. I have a Norica Spider GRS in .22 wich what I use to shoot targets at medium and short ranges.
Hope to learn from the forum and I will help whenever I can.
To finish my introduction I just wanted to than to Ted for creating this great learning tool.

Hello everyone!

my name is Matt just bought a .25 marauder. Been shooting a .25 Benjamin silver streak for many years. The gun is a 1970's gun I believe and has been professionaly refurbished. Shot 100's of chipmunks and squirrels with it. Also shot a rws model 34 for a while. Wasn't happy with the accuracy. I'm a former marine with 1stBn 4th Marines and was a PIG in a STA platoon. Learned a lot about shooting and is a passion of mine. I'm now a firefighter in SE Wisconsin and have 2 little ones. I have a 4500 psi bottle and still need to build a fill line. I saw a video on YouTube where a firefighter built a line that looks easy enough... I do need help on scope and ring package. I would like to be able to shoot close within 10 yds as well as reach out to 100. I'm not looking for expensive equipment. I do like the mil dot reticle it's what I'm used to shooting in the military. Thanks in advance for any advice. 

Greetings from sunny Arizona! My name is Steve and I have been tinkering around with airguns for a minute or two. I started out with some inexpensive springers, scrapped together enough to get an Airforce Condor .22 right after they came out, and now I have upgraded to big boy PCPs. I have an FX Bobcat .22 and an FX Royale 500. All three were purchased from AoA. I love watching Ted's videos and wish he were able to do it as a full time job (and spend less time hoarding all the JSBs). I check this site daily and look forward to seeing it grow. Until next time...

Hello everyone! My name is Doni and I live in Brazil, South America. I started shooting with a Marauder .22 3 years ago and now I have a SPA P12. I use them for USBR and silhouette. I don't hunt because here is forbidden. It is dificulty to have an airgun in this country because an airgun without a FAC is limited to .22 and a Marauder costs USD 1500. I hope to learn a lot with you guys.

Hi, my name is Phil and I'm a Limey living in Portugal (since I was a kid).

I've only just come across Ted's videos and site and now this forum where I hope to learn a thing or two with your help.

I would just like to say a big thank you to Ted for all the time he has put into filming his videos and everything else. You have a knack of saying things in a way the average Joe can understand. Thank you.

As a city dweller in Little Rock, airguns were the logical choice to teach the daughters about gun safety. After watching Ted's and Rick Eutsler's videos, this middle aged man was hooked. Two springers, a multi-pumper and a .22 Disco have been acquired in the past 3 1/2 years. After falling into the dark side, the springers have been sold. Currently saving for a .25 pcp (it has to be backyard friendly). It's funny, the .25 is wanted but not needed.  Besides, what would I do with the two tins of .25 pellets left over after selling the Hatsan Sniper? Makes perfect sense doesn't it? :)

Hello, My name is Javier and I'm an archery and airgun(holic)..... I live in Deep South Texas and I have been shooting BB & Pellet guns since I was about 4 or 5 yrs old. I stopped, no I slowed down, my shooting after I got married. I started with pump guns like the Daisy Powerline, and Benjamin (the most deadly of all) to some break barrels like the Mendoza, Beman and RWS. That is until now. I recently purchased a PCP Daystate Huntsman Classic XL in .22 cal. Wow what a difference, you just aim shoot and things fall. I mostly enjoy those long distance "calls".

Hi guys, my name is Mike, I have other passions, as I assume you do too. I've been shooting AGs since I was a kid ( back when there were nickel packs of bbs) I bought a RWS 36 about 20 years ago and it's sat in the closet for most of its life. I've recently caught the PCP bug, and since I'm a diver, I already had tanks so why not. I converted an 850 to hpa and really enjoying it, I'm getting 910 fps with 15.89 JSBs for 80 shots and my best group so far is .585 ctc at 50 yards. Not bad. I'm waiting to see what the reviews are on the Wildcat .25, I'm sure they will be good, I'm thinking I'm going to need one!

Hello everybody, 
I live in NorCal since 1978. Start with the old red ryder in 3 or 4th grade. Missed many years during High school due to my other addiction of Fly Fishing. I got serious when I found out the Beeman made 1 pump full power break barrel which I bought in 1989, R9 was my first real air rifle.There is just something about shooting a high end air rifle. I try to introduce people to this great sport when ever possible. I am up to four guns right now, HW97 .20,, Hw RX2 .22, AA 510.22 TH carbine and FX 500. I shoot FT for practice and to hang with the buddies. I love to hunt varmint, GS, crows, raccoon's,,rats coyote. Always looking for hunting buddies. I have enjoyed this site very much so far, nice clean fresh look. I am on the yellow aka RX2-KILLER. I enjoy Ted's reviews and videos very much, like so many others. I am not an expert by any means, I know what my air rifles capable of doing. I love all the advice from fellow members, The air rifle community is one of the best, 

Howdy all... just a quick hello from a guy who has been at this Airgun thing for about 30 years. I've accumulated about 20 air pistols and 30 air rifles (the current inventory anyway) over the past years with many more just passing through.

I love the old steel & wood guns the most, and really enjoy the latest crop of realistic reproduction guns like the Nagant Revolver, Webley Revolver and others. Even though they are mostly BB shooters, with a little "tuning up" and use of Avanti or Black Diamond BBs, these guns are great shooters at 10 meters.

Thanks to Ted for all his efforts and info he has put out on the web, and thanks for this new site and forum too.

Brian in Idaho
"Tell the wife to sell them guns for what they are worth, NOT what I said I paid for them."

My name is Greg Bold and I live in the SF Bay Area (East Bay) for now. I'll hopefully be retiring to the lovely mountains of Tehachapi CA. (Bear Valley) after I turn 55 in the fall. Been married to the same woman since 1982, have 3 daughters and 4 grand daughters (#5 is on the way, due October... no boys yet!). Been working for Lockheed MILSATCOM program since 1984... I got into airguns about 3 years ago when we bought the retirement home and noticed an abundance of ground squirrels tearing up my acre of land. Found Ted's website and was truly inspired to be better than I currently am. I still have the Crosman 760 G I bought years ago. 

First real airgun I bought was an NP XL1100 (.22 cal) and I have found that it is a real scope killer. I also have a Beeman dual barrel (.22/.177 cal), Benjamin Regal, a Crosman Raven and Nitro Venom (group deal-father child set) and a Crosman Vigilante CO2 Revolver (all .177 cal). My favorite for shooting is the Beeman with the .22 cal barrel on it followed by the Regal (very accurate with the heavy pellets for an inexpensive rifle). I am hoping to get the grand kids involved with my hobby and have already given the bug to my father-in-law and my childhood friend (they both like coming to the mountain house to shoot with me).

Hello guys.
Kenn Lindsey here from Oregon. I'm 40 something and have be addicted to hunting since I was around 6 yrs old. I, like a lot of you found Ted's videos and got the shakes. I have a .25 Maurader tweeked out and think I might have to get another, as I'm having a hard time getting it away from the wife. I look forward to reading everyone's post and seeing lots of pics.