Welcome to AIRGUN NATION - please introduce yourself here!

HI! I'm Peter, and I live in Denmark (Europe)
So actually I guess that makes me neighbour to FX Airguns since they're Swedish :) I've recently reaquainted myself with airgunning, almost solely due to Ted's videos and blogs. KUDOS!
I'm 26 and use all my spare time either fishing or hunting - especially crow culling! Since crows don't always respect arealimitations on shotgun usage, my natural next step is airgunning :)
Looks like a sweet forum, and I'm looking forward to browsing all of your pictures and knowledge!
Cheers/ Peter

Reactions: Ted

Hi, my name is Logan. I have been airgunning for several years. I got tired of using and borrowing my dads Gamo Hunter so I finally purchased my own air rifle last October. I went with the Walther LGV Master Ultra chambered in .22 with a Hawke Sidewinder Tac 30 6.5-20x42. She is heavy as all get-out but she is extremely accurate and I can't stress enough how quiet this rifle is, especially for a springer. Zee Germans LOL. I'm hoping to buy my first PCP this year and have my sights firmly set on the FX Wildcat in .25 caliber. I actually find the longer barrel to be more aesthetically pleasing. I'm glad this site is up and running and hope to meet other enthusiasts! :)

Hi, I'm Jeffrey McConnell from California. I've been an airgunner since I was 5 years old. From my Daisy Red Ryder, to my Benjamin Marauder .22, and, hopefully, an FX Wildcat .22 later this year, I've loved airgun hunting as long as I've been doing it. I've been using my Benjamin Marauder .22 for the last two years, and, at the age of 13, I've started a Youtube channel devoted to airgunning. The channel is called CaliforniaAirgunner, and i've got a few Mrod videos, and I hope to post some FX Wildcat vids later on.

Hello, I'm Darryl from Texas. I have been air gunning since I was a kid. First air gun was a Crosman lever action BB. I cut my teeth on a 760. I still have the gun and did my best to refurb it last year. (Work in progress) About 4 years ago I bought a Discovery and a pump. I'm all "eat up" with air gunning now. I'm mostly a pest shooter. Doing my part to clean out the HOSP and occasional gopher. Using an AA s510 in .22. I love shooting and air guns scratch that itch almost every day. I live in a small town in west Texas, but we starting to have a good group of air gun enthusiast.

Glad to be a part of the AIRGUN NATION!

My name is Matt. Three years ago I stumbled upon a couple videos made by Ted and various other Airgunners (HuntersVermin, Krysks04) and my eyes were opened to the world of PCPs.

All these years later I find myself sitting with a very successful YouTube Channel of my own (AirArmsHuntingSA) and I want to be able to pass my knowledge and experience on to other Airgunners, just I learned much of what I know from YouTube.

I am a Hunter first and foremost, spending most of my time traveling around South Africa hunting a wide variety of small game. I am also a bit obsessed with the technical side of things, and I enjoy studying external ballistics and applying what I learn out in the field at long range. I am an Air Arms ambassador and my channel name might suggest that I only shoot with Air Arms rifles, but that is absolutely not the case. I shoot regularly with various Daystate, FX, Weihrauch and Steyr PCPs and I believe that variety of product is the key to being able to accurately gauge a rifle's potential when the time comes to review it.

I am incredibly excited about this forum - FINALLY there's a "Hub" for shooters from all around the world (including the manufacturers themselves!) where we can all connect. I am glad to be here!

Howdy, from sunny AZ. My neighbor and I discovered a mutual interest in airgunning about a year ago. We are a couple of old farts out to prove you are never too old to have a happy childhood. Jim is 70+ and I am on the threshold of 80 (next year). We both shoot in the desert using a 20m range and bench rest stuff. Our challenge is hitting the bull while it is moving around like a Mexican Jumping Bean in our none too steady hands. We have chosen to stay in the "springer" domain and shoot RWS 54's
with Hawke optics. We are having a ball and would like to encounter some like minded souls but so far its just us. We go to Mesa once a month to shoot with the local Phoenix Airgun Club where we are regularly shown up by the other shooters but have a good time. Anyway just thought I'd put in a word for the "over the hill gang".
I am the proud new owner of a FWB300s which I am "fixin up". The gun is half as old as I am and I am looking forward to trying it in 20m competition when I get my new Maccarri spring installed. So....look out world....Grandpa's on the loose.
dw

I'm Matt and I live in South Carolina but grew up in Ohio. My first experience with airguning was shooting a .22 CO2 pistol with my dad and my brothers in our basement when I was a little kid. Years later I bought a big box store spring gun to shoot in the backyard with my son. That was several years ago and now my son is a college student. He "outgrew" his interest but I got bit by the bug!

My collection is currently modest by AN standards. I enjoy spring guns, favorite being a .177 HW30S which Rob Hawkins tuned when the factory spring broke into several pieces after the first 8000 rounds or so. Dark side addition last year is an AA200T that I currently hand pump with a Hill MkIV, and recently tweaked the hammer spring and choke screw set up for about 11 fpe.

I've been a reader (lurker?) of yellow for the last several years and now AN since the forum started. An unbelievable amount of experience and information here! Thanks to all!

Hi my name is Robin Coppoolse and I am from the Netherlands. I am 29 years old and have been shooting airguns since I was twelve. I started out with a gamo 440 Hunter (springer) rifle. After that came a BSA Lonestar in .22 cal (might post about this rifle in the ONE stat got away thread..)l I recently sold that one to acquire a SPA-P12 that has been converted to a .25 cal with a marauder magazine fed multishot breech, regulator and a LW barrel. I like tinkering with my airguns. Adjusting trigger, regulator, hammer spring etc. I recently joined a gunclub so I can shoot 50-100 meters. Also I really enjoy Ted's video's as well as the Air arms hunting SA channel on youtube.

Hi all. I'm Greg and I live on the eastern shore of Virginia. I'm 45 and a retired Navy Chief, thus my user name RetiredChief. I grew up shooting and hunting with air guns and fire arms. A had a Sheridan Blue Streak chambered in .20 for many years but I am by no means an airgun expert. I now have a Benjamin Trail NP XL 1100 and a Benjamin 392. I hope to add a PCP to my gun safe in the near future.

I look forward to gaining knowledge from you all and hopefully I can pass some cool stories to you guys in exchange.

Reactions: PCPAddiction
Hello All. I'm Todd from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia. I fell out of love with firearms in the late 90's. I was fortunate enough to have the funds and the space to own and shoot several Alphabet org Form 4 Class 3 weapons. Well, ammo prices went up, a new neighbor down the road constantly called the police complaining of "illegal machine guns" and in 2000, the very real threat of a President Al Gore scared me into selling my toys. Then in Dec 2014, while trying to remedy a groundhog problem in a city where firearms cannot be discharged, I discovered Ted (everyone knows Ted) and another fine individual, Michael (The Gr8t Wendt) on YouTube. Well, I was hooked. Since then I have purchased a Talon SS and a Cricket. Looking forward to a Wildcat in the near future. God I love PCP air guns. Thanks Ted & Michael.........I think?!😉

Hi guys, my name is Antonio Martinez I'm 55 years old I live in Tijuana Baja California Mexico, my first gun was the Daisy red Ryder at 8 years and my serius and addictive airgun was the Crosman 400 CO2 Pellet gun, at this moment I have Two Maruders .22Two discoverys once in .177 cal and .22 one Hatsan att44 in .25 cal one 347 Benjamin Franklin pump and a Cabañas 4.5 mm. My goals are to learn from you guys and make friends. Best

regards

Hello,
I am Jack and live in Michigan, near Lansing. I retired in 2002 from Dow Chemical after a 35 year career in product research and development. My first air gun was a ~1970 5 mm Sheridan Blue Streak. I still shoot it occasionally. I use both a .177 and .25 cal. gas spring rifle from Hatsan for yard pests and 20-50 yd targets. I have taken a groundhog with a head shot using the .177 and a chest shot with the .25. I would like to get a PCP but the cost of the gun + tank is too high.

Hello, boys and girls! Good to be aboard. My name is Steve and I attend several forums related to air rifles. I am a relative newbee and have indulged in the world of PCPs for about 2 years. I started with the Synrod .25 and have "graduated" to the Edgun Matador .25. My time has been monopolized by big game hunting and generally, most of that, with archery tackle. This background inherently has drawn me to an addiction for these high quality rifles and the capabilities they demonstrate. After the initial expense, I love the economy of shooting and the tweeking and testing that follows. Hope I can add my share of value to this well designed and intuitive forum. Look forward to getting to know you all. My thanks, Ted and Michael. Well done!

G'day everyone from Central Queensland, Australia, found this forum a couple of weeks ago, decided to stop being a lurker and jump in. My airgun addiction only started 5 years ago so not sure how much I can contribute compared to the wealth of knowledge here but am keen to learn a lot more. I have been shooting since I could hold a .22 rimfire, now that was a long time ago, metallic silhouette has been my main interest then a few years back a mate let me use his Daystate PCP for a comp. Well, that started my foray into the world of airguns, currently own a Daystate Huntsman .22, FX Royale 400 .177 & for a bit of fun a Hatsan Striker .177 with plans to build on the collection but here in this great land down under that will depend entirely on availability & affordability, bugger! While I'm here, Ted and Matt I must thank you for the time & effort that you blokes put into your videos, truly appreciate the knowledge and experience you share via the Tube, ( my 12yr old son reckons Ted is awesome )
See ya all on AN, Strikey