Welcome to AIRGUN NATION - please introduce yourself here!

"nick463"Hey all - new member here. Truth be told, I came here to offload a couple of my airguns as I've seem to lost time for this sport with age. Seeing all the content on this site is probably going to convince me to find some time for this hobby again, the one that introduced me to shooting in the first place..
Don't give it up Nick. Hell I am almost 71 and still buying airguns and still shooting at least every other day. I am selling all my powder burners.

Acruz,
Fla. has quite a few irgun folks. No matter where in Fla. it would be well worth the drive to meet the fine people at Desoto airguns

http://home.earthlink.net/~desotoairgunners/index.htm

I know and have shot with a couple of them , great people and all types of airguns owned. You can learn more in a single day than reading for ages and have new life long friends.

John

New member here. I posted once but never introduced myself. I have a tx 200 , hw 30s and a flying dragon xs-25. I'd like to get into some informal field target shooting and maybe work into competition. I live in northwest Arkansas and would like to meet up with some local shooters. Thanks to all the members for this great resource you have here on this forum.

Hi I am Jay from Texas.I got my first air rifle (bb gun) for Christmas at the age of 5- that was 59 years ago.I believe it was a Daisy model 25 and it was taller than I was.It cocked sort of like a pump shotgun and I had to set it straight up with the butt of it on the ground and hang with all of my weight on the front grip in order to cock it.It had the screw out barrel magazine that required loading the BBs one at a time into a tube with a spring loaded tab that always seemed to snap down on the end of your finger when trying to load BBs.I honed my marksmanship skills on the tree lizards and sparrows in those days.Since then I have always owned air rifles of some sort.Over the years I have progressed through the Crossmans ,Benjamins,Sheridans and Beemans.I currently shoot a Theoben MK ll Rapid in .22cal.

I have been a member of another forum for a number of years and I am now, recently, proud to be a part of this forum. Been an airgunner for most my 62 years and love it more now than ever. Not a big competitor, but I do enjoy participation in Bench rest silhouette, near Waco at China Spring, Texas. My .25 Cricket carbine has worked well for that match.
I am a retired Texas Game Warden, and I am very happy that air guns are now being increasingly approved for hunting. I hope to make new friends through this forum and I am thankful for that opportunity. Maybe I can meet some of you at the Texas airgun show, which I usually try to attend. Dwight

"BR549"I have been a member of another forum for a number of years and I am now, recently, proud to be a part of this forum. Been an airgunner for most my 62 years and love it more now than ever. Not a big competitor, but I do enjoy participation in Bench rest silhouette, near Waco at China Spring, Texas. My .25 Cricket carbine has worked well for that match.
I am a retired Texas Game Warden, and I am very happy that air guns are now being increasingly approved for hunting. I hope to make new friends through this forum and I am thankful for that opportunity. Maybe I can meet some of you at the Texas airgun show, which I usually try to attend. Dwight
Howdy & welcome BR549!! I'll be at the Airgun Show too. Cheer!

I would like to thank everyone for the great information on this forum. I've been shooting airguns on and off for years. I have a lot of guns, but the airgun I can just pick up anytime the urge hits me. I own two Beeman pistols and a Beeman RX-2 .22 that I purchased in 2005. Thanks again and look forward to a lot of good airgun conversation. 

1525626176_2547249715aef35407b2a54.79819011_IMG_2516.JPG

Hey Y'all, I'm Brian. Athens, GA US.
As many here I'm sure, I started out at a fairly young age with a Daisy Red Ryder and a couple of cardboard tubes of BB's. When I was about 12 my little brother and I spent the Summer walking dirt roads collecting bottles and cans to sell for recycling. With the money we got, he invested in his own Red Ryder and I opted to upgrade to a Daisy Powerline 880.

As happens in youth, my focus shifted from pellet rifles to other things and it was some time before I got back into the sport. Now I find myself many years later getting back into pellet rifles and wow have things changed!

My uncle has been an avid center-fire shooter for years upon years and we've dove into this new generation of airguns with no regrets.(except for the hits to our bank accounts.)

Our arsenal ranges from .177 to .50 cal, multi-pump to PCP and everything in between on each category. While he tends to be a bit more geared to high caliber PCP's, I rather enjoy the simplicity of break barrels. (although I do own PCP's)

I've seen many names here from video's I've watched on YouTube and look forward to learning more and possibly sharing some of what I figure out along the way. A big thanks to all who help keep this site up and running smoothly. See y'all on the range.