Welcome to AIRGUN NATION - please introduce yourself here!

Howdy from TimmyMac1 in Gardena CA

Owner Mac1 Airgun Distributors. Life NRA & CARPA(CA Rifle & Pistol Assoc.). Been shooting my whole life. Top competitive accomplishment is Bronze in Heavy Varmint Bench Rest 2011 Worlds and Gold for USA Team A participation.
Currently the Extreme BR Champion for 2014. Third Generation Airgunsmith that has worked on American Airguns since I was 10. 50 years wrenching, Building and Customizing Airguns as well as shooting, and helping others learn to be competitive at the highest level. I manufacturer some of the most accurate and reliable airguns made and I stand behind what's made in the best way possible. To say I'm obsessed with accuracy would be a major understatement. I feel genuinely blessed to be able to do what I LOVE & have folks hand me money for doing it. The joy for me is with the machines on the bench, as I transform them to be how I feel they should have been in the first place. I'm very passionate about what I do and feel like Americans can show the rest of the world how it is done USA RIGHT! I truly appreciate all those who support small operation trying to give the big boys a large pain in the side. The collective innovation Americans represent is why this country is so great and why the Mac1 gear has a disproportionate amount of success. I owe all that to those who gave it a go. Thanks for helping my dreams come true. To shoot what you make is Magic!

TimmyMac1

http://www.mac1airgunshop.com/
http://mac1airgun.com/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/750983661638845/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mac-1-Airgun-Distributors/161813413843233?success=1
http://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?board=147
http://socasa.org/

Reactions: JimInWichita
Hello!
My name is David and I got hooked on shooting and hunting back when I was a small kid.
Stumbled along on my first hare-hunt as a 4 year old.
When i was 7 my parents signed me and my sister into a club for competitive airgun shooting.
By the age of 13 i passed my "hunting exam" and spent most of my free time outdoors with whatever gun I was allowed to have.

When studying brought me "into town" at 16 I got away from the country lifestyle. I did´t shoot or hunt for almost 10 years.

Until Youtube got a hold of me back in 2010.
I soon found Teds footage alongside many other great videos.
Since then my passion for shooting has grown, and surpassed It´s former glory.

Since I became a parent 2012 I also felt like I wanted my kid to grow up with some knowledge about shooting, gun safety and hunting.
He will probably spend his childhood in the city (laughing at my teachings), but I believe it´s important to have at least some know how from a rural lifestyle.

Since 2013 I´ve been blogging on and of about my Hobby.
Blogging combines my interest in shooting with my other pastimes, photography, filming and drawing.

By joining this forum I hope to receive, and contribute, as much knowledge as possible.

//David
airandpowder.blogspot.se

Some pictures to Illustrate what I like to tinker with:

(Dexter likes to "lend a helping hand", hopefully his contributions will be of "constructive nature" in a decade or so)

(Like many others I get the "crosman-fever" from time to time.)

(Try to keep the lid on my hoarding, but I frequently indulge in "gun-pic" just as much as the next nerd)

Hi I'm Frank and I got back to air gun about a year ago when my girls wanted to learn how to shoot a gun. I grew up with a Crosman 760 and shot it every time I had a chance so I got both my girls one. I lost interest with it and we moved on to break barrel riffle. Then 6 months ago I found out about PCP rifles and own 2.25 cal marauders and a .177 cal discovery. I have never shot more accurate air rifles in my life. Now my powder burners sit while I shoot my new addiction. I would like to thank Ted for his effort to promote air guns. 

Reactions: Ted
Hi Airgun Nation!
I'm Andy from Pittsburgh and if you are from Steelers Nation you'll easily decode my username. My shooting is almost all done indoors at roughly 10 meters, so I'm partial to accurate single strokes, mellow spring guns... really, anything accurate and indoor friendly. Looking forward to learning and sharing here. I've enjoyed Ted's Holdover and the generosity of spirit so evident in Ted's videos.

-Andy

Hi Steve, I use a HW100KT .177 at the moment, shooting rabbits, squirrels, pigeons and pheasants (when in season) i only shoot what i can eat really, between my hunting friends and i we have quite a variety of rifles, Theoben rapid 7.22 25fpe, BSA Scorpion .22 12fpe, Air Arms S510 .177 12fpe, 22lr CZ and a shotgun :) Im lucky to have a friend that owns a large farm, he has a lot of land and woodland which im aloud to shoot on, I enjoy being out in the woods and fields as well as the hunting, it such a stress relief to get away from urbanvill, also keeps me healthy

regards
Nathan

I am David. A long time sufferer from depression, still am. I am into airguns for its therapeutic effect on me. Two doctors told me I have less than a year to live. That was in 2004. Luckily, I am still here. I have two rifles made by JBC, a maker of airguns from the Philippines. I designed and made my own stocks for them, the blue one I named Subaru Blu, a JBR (JBC Benchrest Rifle), and my Ferrari Red, a JBC Hammer type which I plan to use for Metal Silhouette Competitions. They both use brass barrels, both in cal .22. 

[img=http://s15.postimg.org/ih72dkugn/Ferrari_Red_30.jpg]

Greetings from the Lone Star State, I have been hooked on airguns since a friend of my mothers gave me a Daisy 99 in 1966, since then I have been a serious shooter, Hunter, competitor, reloader, and gunsmith. I shot mens 10m air pistol, the rest of my competition has been pistol and rifle, 2 feet to a thousand yards. I have 8 points toward becoming a distinguished rifle shooter with my trusty M14 ( Myrna ).
I have been a fan of airguns forever, and purchased my Air force Talon SS .22 shortly after their introduction to start shooting longer ranges, man have airguns come a long way! Due to an illness, I am now a quadraplegic, but am regaining use of my hands incrementally, and my legs faster still. Airguns are helping my recovery, as I can use them indoors. Trigger time is trigger time. I recently purchased a crosman 1701p from a member here, (spysir) and he is very friendly and knowledgeable. I have 2 new builds in the works, based on crosman platforms.Tofazfou's videos have convinced me to convert my TalonSS to a .257 talondor

Hey,
I'm Rich, in Minnesota. I accidentally found one of Ted's video's on the youtubes a few years back; he was getting better groups with an air gun at 100 yards than I was with a .22 Of course I was hooked (watched every video he has uploaded, and subscribed to numerous other youtube air gun celebs). Then I saw on the facebooks that this was the Forum to join, so I did. I haven't yet taken the plunge into PCP's, was thinking about a springer just to get my feet wet. I'm just gonna lurk around here and learn all I can. Thanks!

I, fortunately escaped Wisconsin to Florida last year. Those folks got into my wallet too much and now I can afford at least 3 high-end airguns a year. Anyway, I live in Zephyrhills and have had this sickness since 1983 when I succumbed to Dr. Beeman's catalog and bought an R8. Since then, a lot of airguns have gone through my closet and I always have an eye for more. I'm just concerned that I may run out of one of two things first: life (I'm 75) or money. I enjoy Field Target and recently got into Benchrest. I just love shooting airguns! My powderburners haven't had much excercise lately. I used to compete in 10M pistol years ago and still do a postal match once in a while with my Steyr LP10 (the long version, sorry Scott). If any of you are interested in FT or BR in the central FL area, get in touch.

Hey, my name is Blake. I'm located in NW Ga. I have always loved firearms but never have been able to shoot them enough. Airguns solved this problem for me. Much more shooting. I bought a .22 disco last year because of Teds plug on his channel. Since then all I do is tinker, mod and shoot. Oh killing and eating small animals is in there too! I havent been shooting as much lately due to work picking up but love the forum. Thanks to all who put in the hard work to get this going!