Welcome to AIRGUN NATION - please introduce yourself here!

Name is Rick and I live in Oregon. Got my 1st gun when I was 8, it was a single shot .22 as my father felt guns were tools and not toys, so I didn't get an air-rifle until I was in my teens. It wasn't until I stumbled across a .22 HW80 Weirauch in a pawn shop when I was older that I bought for less than $200.00 that I became hooked. I had no idea an air gun could have a trigger that was as good and adjustable as match triggers in a powder burner.
I have since gotten into PCP but I still have that springer and it still makes me smile everytime I shoot it.
O-H

Hi guys, I've been into airguns for about 40 years so far. Got into the PCP stuff when the avenger came out. I'm up to 5 PCP's so far.
There is a shooting shack in my backyard where I sit for hours and shoot airguns! I love this stuff. Looking forward to learning a bunch more about the PCP stuff on here. Thanks!

IMG_5899.JPG

Hi guys, I've been into airguns for about 40 years so far. Got into the PCP stuff when the avenger came out. I'm up to 5 PCP's so far.
There is a shooting shack in my backyard where I sit for hours and shoot airguns! I love this stuff. Looking forward to learning a bunch more about the PCP stuff on here. Thanks!

View attachment 402683
Number one rule, "be safe while having fun". Enjoy

Reactions: DirtBikeMike07

View attachment 402683
What part of WA? AND, what else other than the hatsan are you shooting? Been into pre-charged airguns since the '80's and still like at the older ones. But being in WA far away from all my FT friends in TN I wondered into a brick & mortar airgun store in Colville and announced I am Not buying anyh=thing, just wanted to see. They had then all, FX, Benjamin, Umarex, .... cute decorated Avenger out on display and we had talked triggers (RAW) and he suggested I go out front and rdy fire it a time or two ("just point at the wall") . Better balance than a Marauder, nice trigger mush like a QB set to single stage & about 6 ounces, much quieter - and with no pellet- than a maraduer as well and with all those new fangeled gizmos. Not a bad rig at all. If you get up that way just dont stop on in. HUGE selection and I believe an indoor testing range. Also nice folks.

Just another "airgun friend" -dont tell the wife-
John
17.jpg

Reactions: MysticalDragon
Hi John! I'm in the Tri Cities. I may have an airgun problem. I have a bunch and I seem to keep wanting more. I have guns from the 50s to now. Lots of vintage stuff. For modern stuff I have an Avenger, Marauder, Air Arms, Evanix and a few others. I don't make it up towards Colville much, but If I do I will for sure stop by that shop! Lots of good stuff to see! I went into an airgun shop in Longview WA once. Only one I have ever seen. Kind of a rare thing in our state! Not sure if they are still open or not. Also nice folks with a pretty good inventory. It was called Survivalpcp.

My name is Dan, I have just got back into shooting air rifles after many years. I live in Santa Cruz California and have a small ranch near there where I can shoot. I have been having a good time with some of the older weirauch break barrel guns and have been curious about getting into PCP airguns. My nieghbor just aquired a pump for filling scuba tanks and I happen to have a tank so I am running out of excuces. The last couple weeks I have been combing the internet researching all the different PCP guns and I am setting my sights on a FX wildcat sniper in .22. I am excited to see so much enthusiasm and good information here.

Reactions: .20calguy
Hi all, my name is Len and I’m from The Netherlands (you know, Europe: those guys leaning on you military power and such, thank you btw 🙏🤙 :)). So no ‘local’, but I enjoy reading these forums so I figured I’d create an account and try to chime in myself where possible (or at least have the ability to send a thank you).

Started with a FX Wildcat MK3 for slugs+target shooting. Added a AGN Vixen short for pest control now and then. Waiting on a Huben GK1 for some pistol action :)

Thanks for reading (y)

My name is Brian, I’ve been shooting air guns for many years (Mostly pumpers). My boys and I have been shooting pcps about 6 years now. We started as many probably have, with entry-level guns and we still enjoy them. For the last couple years we’ve been blessed (and are really enjoying) being able to shoot a few RTI guns. We mostly hunt (pest control) and shoot small targets long range.
I have really enjoyed the info, and continue to learn from many of you. Both in regards to RTI and other general info.
Thank you
Brian

Hi,

I’m new here and and getting more into airguns lately. I’m a fan of vintage stuff as I enjoy restoring and fixing things. I do professional restoration on woodworking hand tools, some lamps/fans, and straight razors. Not long left full time but since I’m retired in my 30’s I do it for extra money and because I enjoy it.

I was a bomb tech (eod) until a boom disagreed with the nerves in my head/face and the army told me I was retiring

I do have my hands full though with home ownership (endless maintenance/upkeep/etc), a wife who is constantly creating more work for me, and a adorable but incredibly high man 2 year old tyrant toddler daughter who loves me beyond belief but also views me as her indentured servants.

MP

Reactions: Striker06