Welcome to AGN Please read the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
MODERATOR EDIT:

Hello friend! We are happy to have you join us on Airgun Nation, however, there are a few small issues with your lengthy post in the PCP forum. Please review the rules, listed below for you, and then please take a minute to familiarize yourself with the Classified (Want to Sell/Want to Buy) section's special rules also. Please feel free to contribute to the discussions (within bounds of the rules) and take a few minutes to get to know us all a little better.

FWIW, any thread that discusses Self or Home Defense, The National Firearms Act or any illegal, unethical or dangerous acts will be removed with potential adverse action to the offending account for repeated infractions.

Airgun Nation does not condone, support or agree with the Defensive use of Airguns. Airgun Nation is focused on Air Powered Shooting sports. Again, the staff at Airgun Nation welcomes you to be a part of the great community we have, and we look forward to hearing more from you.

Very Respectfully

Moderator3

1. Exercise common sense and be considerate towards your fellow users. The diversity of opinion and intelligent civil discourse is encouraged; by the same token: rude, lewd, vulgar, obscene, flaming, baiting, trolling, hateful, threatening, insulting, violent, or slanderous content will not be tolerated. You may challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully.
  2. Any member who threatens anyone on the forum, via private message, email, or social media will be banned immediately without notice.
  3. Illegal use, self-defense, or unsafe operation/handling of an airgun (or any product) is prohibited.
  4. Discussion of firearms, firearm parts, or NFA items is prohibited.
  5. Register using only one username. Multiple accounts may result in denial-of-service.
  6. Use good judgment when choosing usernames and avatars.
  7. Do not post off-topic. Please keep your comments consistent with the subject and purpose of the conversation thread. Deliberate disruption, such as consistent off-topic commentary, will not be tolerated.
  8. Do not post the same topic in more than one forum. Pick the most relevant forum for your post.
  9. Religious discussions are not allowed. This site is not for the discussion of one's faith as we feel that is a private matter best left off the forum.
  10.  Political discussions are not allowed. We are in a very divisive political climate so be aware of your words. They can and will be used against you, and the shooting community as a whole.
  11.  Publicly protesting the rules in place are frowned upon and may result in your removal from the site. 
  12.  You will be responsible for your own communications and the consequences of posting or otherwise transmitting those
    [/LIST=1]

CLASSIFIED FORUM RULES
    1.  Assume all risk and responsibility for your post and transaction.
    2. Select the type of ad from the drop-down box (eg: WTS, WTB, WTT, etc.).
    3. Specify a price and whether or not it is negotiable (eg: firm, flexible, trades).
    4. Specify if shipping is included in the price.
    5. Specify the region you are willing to ship (eg: CONUS only, International, UK only, etc.).
    6. Specify the type of payment you prefer (eg: Paypal, check, money order, etc.).
    7. Provide as much information as possible (eg: make, model, caliber, condition, reticle, etc.) to minimize questions to your inbox. (Commenting/replying to ads is disabled – use the PM system).
    8. Linking your ad to an external sales site (such as Amazon, Ebay) is prohibited.
    9. Ads will remain active for 14 days, at which time they will be locked. After the 14-day period you may re-list your ad.
    10. When the status of your ad changes please update your TITLE with the appropriate status FROM THE DROP DOWN BOX. Do NOT delete the content of your ad). Deleting the content of your ad may result in loss of privileges until that ad expires (14 days from creation).
      [/LIST=1]

imagine a mischeivous medium size game pest with ill intent snooping around your window and you throe it open and surprise him with a full auto mag dump from a hatsan blitz right in the chest .. it wont be a good day for said medium sized pest lol ...

Reword your post like dizzums did here and you're probably good! Great way to put it dizzums!

The advantage of a air rifle is is a heck of a lot quieter than a PB of any caliber. I live off grid so I have my own power source for not only hpa but also casting my own slugs/pellets. I have a Sumatra.25 that I'm sure would be very useful for both hunting and defense. I also have a d48 in.177 for the small game like rabbit. We don't have any squirrels around where I live. I have 3600 gallons of rain water catchment but still need to get a metal roof instead of the asphalt shingles I have now. 

Sorry guys! My bad! Brand new and wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers and definitely didn't consider the legal sensitivity issue, especially for our UK brothers and the strangle hold THEY have to deal with HPA guns and their use. 

But thank you all for your replies, especially since we need to figure out that medium sized pest situation! 🤣 That may deserve its own thread for $h1t$ & giggles sake. Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.