Weirdest Place You Have Ever Shot An Air Rifle...⚖️🚽🗝🇬🇧🚢🛸

1591493925_6664282585edc45258553f0.48660519.jpeg

Okay gents, and hopefully some ladies too,

Where is the weirdest place you have ever shot an air rifle? Post a pic and give a description. If you only got a description then good enough.

Mine, from the back of a ⛵️ sailboat (in storage) that provided a nice blind for a couple ground squirrels 30 yards away. I was unsuccessful as I spooked them, but I did go sailing that day.

I suppose as a kid in the cellar shooting at cheap lighters with a candle burning nearby using low end BB guns. I guess I'm boring as that's the best I can come up with. 

Now admit it - this question sound like that meme clip from The Newlywed Show in the 70s when the guy is asked what's the strangest place you've had sex? Youtube it if needed, as I won't go further here, it's a good laugh.

At work. 
I brought in my gun after work to dial in a regulator and sight in my scope at 50yds. I found a storage mezzanine that accomplished the yardage and took a few shots. Ended up having a security guard come yelling in my direction and told him I was looking through some crates for tooling. I used the same place to shoot my bow when it would get dark early. 

Received permission to help eliminate destructive ground squirrels at a golf course we frequented once a week. Had a Prod stuffed into the center part of the golf bag. When we spotted vermin we looked for golfers who might frown on our activity...when in the clear we'd pull out the Prod “iron“ and go to work reducing bunches of the golf course ground wreckers.