• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Weirdest Place You Have Ever Shot An Air Rifle...⚖️🚽🗝🇬🇧🚢🛸

Toe dip #2. 

Shooting Field Target, in a Soviet era quarry, in Poland. 

20200907_115020.1599493942.jpg

No experience of mine directly, but indirectly its the weirdest one I ever experienced.

back in 2007 when I used to be the coordinator for our local apprenticeship school, I was in charge of almost 300 apprentices between the Sacramento and San Joaquin county. One day I find out a fifth year apprentice was fired by his employer. Fifth year, meaning he was shortly going to graduate and become a full fledged journeyman service tech. That’s a big red flag for me, so I decided to call the owner of the company this kid worked for to find out what was going on.

Well, according to the shop owner, what had happened was this kid was called to service a couple of units on top of a high rise building in downtown Stockton. Sure, it was a multiple story building, but there were other office space type high rise buildings much taller than the one he was working on. Anyway, he(the kid)knew this account had pigeon doo all over the roof top equipment along with flocks of pigeons flying about, so he decides to bring his air rifle from home to work and up on the roof with him. 

Well, if you were on another building looking down on this roof and you saw someone with a rifle, who do you call? Let’s just say this kid made the televised evening news, as he was being handcuffed and in the background in large letters was the company logo on the side of the company van. The logo was the last name of the owner of the company!