Weird issue with Strelok Pro with FX twist rates

So I have a weird issue that popped up with Strelok Pro. I am adding in the information for my 30 impact with 44.5 hybrids. I already have the scope doped for 80 yards so I know where the clicks should be with I calculate. I am pretty close, only 2 clicks off on vertical. BUT after adding in the superior heavy twist rate of 1.18 in to the system it calculates to over 15 MOA hold to the left with no wind. What is up with that? This is not what is happening at the range at 80 for sure. Does the twist rates of the FX barrels not work with Strelok?

download.png
View attachment IMG_0072.1619805570.pdf

download.png
View attachment IMG_0075.1619805570.pdf

download.png
View attachment IMG_0073.1619805570.pdf

download.png
View attachment IMG_0074.1619805570.pdf

Also, I notice your BC is set to MULTI, any reason for that?

B

I was having an issue with the vertical calculation being off with all the information set in the program. I went to AOA and did the calculation for the 44.5 hybrids at different distances at difference speeds. I went from factory BC at my muzzle speed of 903, 10 yard BC, 25 yard BC, 50 years BC and 75 yard BC. This got my vertical within 1 click of actual. I of course went to the range, doped the scope to 80 first. Then set up strelok pro and worked the information input till it got as close as I could get it. If I didn't do the multiple BC I was 4 clicks off. After doing the multi BC I was 1 click off. I still need to use the program and reach out further to 90, 100, 110, 120, 125 and see if the click and MOA values stay correct. when I have time to see if it actually translates to hits on target consistently I will get back to you all. 

However where there is a problem with my work up is going below zero of 50. I am on on a greater margin of error going down. The clicks from 50 down by 5 yards is 2 clicks per 5 yards, but Strelok still says its 4 clicks, which is off for actual POI.

Also, I notice your BC is set to MULTI, any reason for that?

B

I was having an issue with the vertical calculation being off with all the information set in the program. I went to AOA and did the calculation for the 44.5 hybrids at different distances at difference speeds. I went from factory BC at my muzzle speed of 903, 10 yard BC, 25 yard BC, 50 years BC and 75 yard BC. This got my vertical within 1 click of actual. I of course went to the range, doped the scope to 80 first. Then set up strelok pro and worked the information input till it got as close as I could get it. If I didn't do the multiple BC I was 4 clicks off. After doing the multi BC I was 1 click off. I still need to use the program and reach out further to 90, 100, 110, 120, 125 and see if the click and MOA values stay correct. when I have time to see if it actually translates to hits on target consistently I will get back to you all. 

However where there is a problem with my work up is going below zero of 50. I am on on a greater margin of error going down. The clicks from 50 down by 5 yards is 2 clicks per 5 yards, but Strelok still says its 4 clicks, which is off for actual POI.

Honestly, I found Strelok to be right on the money with "fixed"BC , play a little bit with settings, check the weather settings too, maybe you got something set up incorrectly.

B

Not sure about the windage but your twist rate is 1:1.18 not 1:18

Just type 18 there not 1.18

B

Thank you for catching the twist rate. That fixed my windage problem.

Now I think about it, can you imagine barrel 1:1.18 twist that's one twist in one inch, no wonder Strelok shows so much elevation drift...interesting.

B

Having the wrong twist rate in the calculations as far off as I did had the Gyroscopic stability at 599. HA. now it's at 2.55. 

Which liner is more accurate and with which slugs? Superior or Superior Heavy?

I have both the superior and the superior heavy that I have only tried hybrid 44.5. Waiting on NSA 43.8gr to try soon. I tried them both today and they were both just about the same in accuracy. With my shooting ability I wasn't about to see much of a difference anyway. The only thing was the superior heavy changed the POI to about 4 inches higher from zero. Wasn't a fluke shot or random flier, it was legit 4 inches different. So I found that weird. Since I didn't see any noticeable difference I swapped back to the superior liner and the POI went back to zero and moved on for now.