• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Weirauch HW44 PCP Air Pistol (Best New Air Pistol 2018)

I shot this one last March in Arizona. I can vouch for it. I was impressed. I never once even considered at pistol until I shot it. Great piece.

1526002938_19872317195af4f4fa5f70a1.54325880_20180307_200811548.jpeg

As air pistols go - in the UK anyway - this is the best thing to come along in 20-or-so years!

The build quality - as one would expect from Weihrauch - is exemplary, and the accuracy is top notch. I fully expect to start seeing them appear at bell target shooting competitions, they are that good.

They have no real contemporaries at the moment; every other currently-in-production PCP pistol doesn't even come close. They are £645 over here, which is what prompted me to put together that 12" barrel Falcon pistol, just to have something on par in terms of accuracy, shot count, and smoothness of the firing cycle. I want one soooo badly!

I do actually have the cash for one right now, but I shall remain strong and hold off on a HW44 because the money is going towards something even more special...