Weihrauch - yesterday’s prices

I have heard good reports about Krale BUT AoA has been outstanding for sales and service for me.
If i was not the mail order lemon king i probably do that 85 from krales . But its hard enough for me to get one thing i usually have to rma here i just cant risk a overseas deal..lol. Me and mail order just dont get a long ..😭. Ir that 1 in a million lemon is out there im sure to get it..

I noticed that too.

The HW35e is $529 from AoA with free shipping and no tax to CA. Krale is $473 plus over $50 shipping so it's a wash.

Will be interesting to see if AoA's and other's prices go up similarly. I hope not because I am in favor of supporting our own and doing so will be easier when there isn't a $75 or $100 savings to consider.
A gun i bought at covid was 389 thats now like 499 on sale regular 574$. Lol.

Heck this r 9 is banging $500 now.. for a example. Its a good gun but theres a point where is it really that good ?

Then i guess when ots a sale price of 550$ in a few months that 499 looks a bit better. 🤤

I‘m in Canada, same deal here. I took pics of prices. This example is July 19th 2022
55262AE6-7421-410B-A6B4-513CC0DDEC9E.jpeg
This is now
6EF89DE0-8466-4856-90E0-88A9F4B4A673.jpeg
It’s everywhere. Crow

For years now costs have been rising and workers are just not there to work (USA), a lot of the fast food places here are drive thru only for lack of people willing to work . From what i have seen prices of HW 's have not risen that much to reflect the rising costs . Maybe it is just the last straw and now the costs are rising to reflect what it actually is . Companies can only absorb so much .
And don't even get me going on buying out of country and not supporting local .

For years now costs have been rising and workers are just not there to work (USA), a lot of the fast food places here are drive thru only for lack of people willing to work . From what i have seen prices of HW 's have not risen that much to reflect the rising costs . Maybe it is just the last straw and now the costs are rising to reflect what it actually is . Companies can only absorb so much .
And don't even get me going on buying out of country and not supporting local .
If i recall it's that great build back better plan. Why you never had it do good is what im a hearing.. jimmy carter now looks good. But hay.. you got diversity 👍

I always buy American when possible. Buy from Americans when possible. I ordered two new Lazyboy recliners about 1 1/2 years ago. Took over 6 months to get. One literally broke in two pieces the first month. Owning a furniture store for over 40 years, I tore it apart and fixed it myself. Else I’d still be sitting on the floor. I needed two more recliners for a den. Went to Wayfair and found leather ones in stock from Vietnam for nearly half the price of the upholstered Lazyboys. After inspecting them, I can assure you these leather chairs are superior to the U.S Lazyboys. How can chairs made across the ocean be available in a week to my door and ones made down the road take a half to a whole year? Covid? Not likely. Vietnam has COVID to. Americans don’t want to work. Encouraged not to work. Heaven help us. Europe is facing similar problems. The so called “third world countries“ are muscling through this and will be the better for it.

Since getting into airgunning, about five years ago, I have found that I find it an excellent alternative to shooting my many firearms that I own...I've even accumulated a number of airguns in that five years.

In the light of that, I have also noticed the prices on some of these airguns, although they are beautiful and well made, is more than I am willing to pay for an arm that I cannot reach out to four or five hundred yards, and get game with.

I totally understand how one would spend as much for an airgun as one could spend on a firearm, for it is the art of airgunning that they are after, but I tend to view an arm for the performance and potency at long range, so I cannot get myself to spend six, seven, or eight hundred dollars on an airgun. I suppose, if I were to finally invest in such an airgun, I would change my mind for just the fact that they are superior to my less expensive airguns. The prices of some of these wares, blows me away.

Reactions: Mcrafty1
I noticed that too.

The HW35e is $529 from AoA with free shipping and no tax to CA. Krale is $473 plus over $50 shipping so it's a wash.

Will be interesting to see if AoA's and other's prices go up similarly. I hope not because I am in favor of supporting our own and doing so will be easier when there isn't a $75 or $100 savings to consider.
I have heard nothing but good things about Krale, but if you get a stinker, are you going to ship your gun back to Europe for repair?

Reactions: Sqwirl57
I have heard nothing but good things about Krale, but if you get a stinker, are you going to ship your gun back to Europe for repair?
Nope. Shipping alone will be a minimum of $100 an its not worth it. You definitely take a risk but I haven't gotten one from that yet that couldn't be made a shooter. AoA's prices are close enough to Krales that if you dont like working on the guns yourself its worth buying from them.

For folks wondering why Hatsan has been able to keep prices flat, Turkeyie's currency has been in the toilet.
Then there stuff should be inflated

Like our us dollar goes in the toilet ad it is do you see things getting cheaper and more of it around ? Not hardly.. lol

To i bought this gamo for 220$ 4 years ago and can still get one today for 225. For another example. Shoots just as good then my hw and unlike the hw i never had to take it apart to fix it. Or tighten loose screws.. just wipe it with a rag at the end of the day..

Thing with krale is ya once you add shipping you maybe equal to bought in usa price , BUT.. krale offers models/ brands of guns you cant buy here but readily available with them.. if i want that pp 750 or that hw 85. Well its not pa or aoa its krale or some other overseas shop not america you know the cornerstone of that free market Piller of bla, bla, bla..

Reactions: FarmPlinker
Recession is happening depending on what definition you use, Liberals playing with the definition and saying it is not happening due to some economic marks not reached yet. Can't talk about airgun market but both daughters who are engineers had layoffs at their profitable companies. Technology and middle management was the majority of layoffs and seems to be the case nationally. One company is Johnson and Johnson, a very successful company. What concerns me is the well run profitable companies cutting staff during these profitable times in anticipation of a bad economy. (list keeps getting bigger plus many companies, especially smaller companies, do not make the news or announce it publicly) and hiring freezes. Eventually the high inflation and lower consumer spending will hit the service industry hard and unemployment will rise substantially from the domino effect. My investment advisor said recession will get much worse before things improve. ***CONTENT REMOVED BY MODERATOR: NO POLITICS ALLOWED***. Thinking price of airguns will come down when recession gets bad enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Recession is happening depending on what definition you use, Liberals playing with the definition and saying it is not happening due to some economic marks not reached yet. Can't talk about airgun market but both daughters who are engineers had layoffs at their profitable companies. Technology and middle management was the majority of layoffs and seems to be the case nationally. One company is Johnson and Johnson, a very successful company. What concerns me is the well run profitable companies cutting staff during these profitable times in anticipation of a bad economy. (list keeps getting bigger plus many companies, especially smaller companies, do not make the news or announce it publicly) and hiring freezes. Eventually the high inflation and lower consumer spending will hit the service industry hard and unemployment will rise substantially from the domino effect. My investment advisor said recession will get much worse before things improve. ***EDITED*** Thinking price of airguns will come down when recession gets bad enough.
Sorry to see anyone loose their livelihoods.

Last edited: