• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Weihrauch - yesterday’s prices

I’ve been noticing some hefty price increases from Weihrauch. Been watching Krale as they get restocked. Everything coming back in has substantial price increases. Take for example the HW85. Weihrauch doesn’t list the traditional stock version of this anymore, just the Luxus model. Don’t know why they stock this longer barrel version of the HW95 with a stock better suited for a scope. Krale has the older traditional and the Luxus model. The older stock traditional model is $400. the Luxus $520. They have the HW98 in 22 caliber (old stock) at $575 and the 177 (newly back in) $625. Most have already gone up but there are still some at yesterday’s prices. Maybe some other retailers have some “bargains“ out there also. Good time to buy if you find a deal.

I m seeing that too . Krales went way up . I posted on that a few days ago. Like that hw85 was 385 now up near 100$ or somthing.

Hw pretty much pricing me out. Then you see like hatsan pricing not changing if so not by much and still offers sales on things..

Lets see last time i seen a hw sale ????? .. lol

Oh.. i guess the standard stock been discontinued.. dont even show them at the home site anymore. Its that funky new or lexus..

Personly i prefer the old standard then that funny cut but stock look..

Last time I saw a Weihrauch sale was 2016 when AoA selling the standard stock HW95's for $299.99. From checking when I did, ordered January 8th, 2016. Had to wait until March of 2016 when Jeff at Trenier finally got the first of the new Hawke Airmax scopes with the new AMX reticles to finally get a pic of it all put together.
Been changed a bit since then but I still have that stock, very carefully wrapped and double boxed, stored safely away in the attic.
HW95-Airmax.jpg

The prices are up a little thats for sure but its not really a crazy increase. The old stock HW85 is still at $400 which is really only a $15 increase from the $385 it was. I bought my 97K 3 years ago for $500 shipped. Today it's at $540. The two most disappointing increases for me are between the 30S and 50S. The 50S at $330 shipped was awesome. Now its nearly $400. Still a great gun but thats a bit excessive.

The prices are up a little thats for sure but its not really a crazy increase. The old stock HW85 is still at $400 which is really only a $15 increase from the $385 it was. I bought my 97K 3 years ago for $500 shipped. Today it's at $540. The two most disappointing increases for me are between the 30S and 50S. The 50S at $330 shipped was awesome. Now its nearly $400. Still a great gun but thats a bit excessive.

how much was/is the hw30s

Yeah, I almost bought another HW35E & HW80SLK a month ago and my credit card wouldn't go through for some crazy reason.
Now, they're almost $110 more between them. However, it's probably best that I didn't get two more as I already have 11 of those darn break barrels:whistle:.

I think Weihrauch is charging Krale more - prices are now approaching more with AoA and Pyramyd Air. I'm sure Krale has been hurting most US competitors greatly.

HW35E - 1.jpg

The $15 increase on the 85 could be the currency rate exchange. The actual new “in coming” Weihrauch products I’ve been seeing is around a 20-25% increase. That’s significant. I do understand that Weihrauch cannot keep the prices as low as they have been, but it’s sad to see. Will the demand keep for high end Springers at these inflated prices? And for how long? The distance between the good and the cheap is expanding. Will our option be China, Spain or Turkey only down the road?

Yeah, I almost bought another HW35E & HW80SLK a month ago and my credit card wouldn't go through for some crazy reason.
Now, they're almost $110 more between them. However, it's probably best that I didn't get two more as I already have 11 of those darn break barrels:whistle:.

I think Weihrauch is charging Krale more - prices are now approaching more with AoA and Pyramyd Air. I'm sure Krale has been hurting most US competitors greatly.

View attachment 346447
When the U.S retailers get resupplied their prices will also be just as proportionally increased.

Hmmm.. thats funny .

I was looking and it was the 385. Then the standard stok disappeared and the new stock and lux only was listed ($500$)

Now you show the standard is listed back again at that better real life price of 400? Now i got to be suspect. Or they " found " some ..

Crazy

Hmmm.. thats funny .

I was looking and it was the 385. Then the standard stok disappeared and the new stock and lux only was listed ($500$)

Now you show the standard is listed back again at that better real life price of 400? Now i got to be suspect. Or they " found " some ..

Crazy
Very possible it's some old stock but either way they do have it if you're still interested

The $15 increase on the 85 could be the currency rate exchange. The actual new “in coming” Weihrauch products I’ve been seeing is around a 20-25% increase. That’s significant. I do understand that Weihrauch cannot keep the prices as low as they have been, but it’s sad to see. Will the demand keep for high end Springers at these inflated prices? And for how long? The distance between the good and the cheap is expanding. Will our option be China, Spain or Turkey only down the road?
Just to play devils advocate... It's also very possible that US retailers were pressuring Weihrauch to pressure Krale into raising prices to get themselves a better market share. I'm not saying that's the case but given how greedy some businesses are proving themselves to be these days, who knows.

Very possible it's some old stock but either way they do have it if you're still interested
I was just looking at that from your post cause of what i said on that std stock.

Kinda funny like AoA cant seem to carry the full line up . ( Or anyone in the USA)
I would buy that 85 just ad easy as a 95 on any given day but i guess they feel i cant .🤔

Just to play devils advocate... It's also very possible that US retailers were pressuring Weihrauch to pressure Krale into raising prices to get themselves a better market share. I'm not saying that's the case but given how greedy some businesses are proving themselves to be these days, who knows.
Thays right.. you just buy our select guns at our monopoly pricing..

I think and ive said he got way behind the ball and cant get back out around it today .
Just the covid labor stuff now the energy cost just to turn a light on over there . Cant get the container in from china ( where i bet the std stock came from and why it's gone now and the sights used on them ..lol) then like i said dont seem to affect like hatsan and there stuff or pricing (??)

Reactions: efem09
Thays right.. you just buy our select guns at our monopoly pricing..

I think and ive said he got way behind the ball and cant get back out around it today .
Just the covid labor stuff now the energy cost just to turn a light on over there . Cant get the container in from china ( where i bet the std stock came from and why it's gone now and the sights used on them ..lol) then like i said dont seem to affect like hatsan and there stuff or pricing (??)
Covid absolutely created a shockwave to the system but don't think for a second people aren't using it as an excuse to jack prices also. The real problem with inflation is that once businesses realize they can make more selling the same product, they rarely lower prices back down when the cost of doing buisness decreases unless they have competition to compete with. With our current system, there ain't much competition. Shoot, even most grocery stores are all owned by the same company.

tbh it will only be a matter of time, untill the guns out of those countries, will develop something so good and so cheap that the A brands will have it difficult.

but that will take another 10 years

100% that this is the scenario, Krale ships a lot of guns to the US and vendors like pyramydair and airgundepot are not happy.

I noticed that too.

The HW35e is $529 from AoA with free shipping and no tax to CA. Krale is $473 plus over $50 shipping so it's a wash.

Will be interesting to see if AoA's and other's prices go up similarly. I hope not because I am in favor of supporting our own and doing so will be easier when there isn't a $75 or $100 savings to consider.