• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HW/Weihrauch Weihrauch Stock In Canada?

I’ve been pondering for close to a year now on how hard it is to purchase a traditional Weihrauch rifle here in Canada. Our primary retailer hasnt been able to get any stock. I find it weird as it seems American retailers have stock of multiple models for sale.
Does anyone have any insights? Are we just that low in the priority list?

It’s kind of a good thing I guess. I cant spend more $$$$

Have a great night

I’ve been pondering for close to a year now on how hard it is to purchase a traditional Weihrauch rifle here in Canada. Our primary retailer hasnt been able to get any stock. I find it weird as it seems American retailers have stock of multiple models for sale.

Have a great night
I was talking to the owner a few weeks ago. He said they were to get an order in Dec. hopefully.
What’s really strange is, you can order a custom Weihrauch but not in .20 or .25 cal. Good luck Crow

Reactions: .20calguy
Have you tried AOA? Even if they don't have them on their website, maybe give them a call or drop them an email. I thought I saw once where somebody got one from them. Surely a stock could be shipped to Canada without any problems with your repressive firearms laws
Pretty sure "stock" is being used referring to inventory of air rifles.

I was talking to the owner a few weeks ago. He said they were to get an order in Dec. hopefully.
What’s really strange is, you can order a custom Weihrauch but not in .20 or .25 cal. Good luck Crow
I feel bad for them as it seems they've been awaiting shipments for really long time. I guess I just don't understand how internationally there is stock available, but in canada nothing.

Will Krale in the Netherlands ship to Canada? They have many in stock.
I haven't checked as in Canada the weihrauch air rifles are considered firearms. We would have to go through a firearms importation process which I imagine is a LOT of work and cost. Additionally, I'd like to support a canadian dealer.

Overall, I'm just really curious why Krale and many American dealers have inventory of Weihrauch but in Canada we don't. Maybe Weihrauch production is limited to a point where they've been replenishing those dealers with the largest throughput.

In Canada do you have the same sort of system ? We have FFL dealers (Federal Firearms Licence ) If i buy a Fire arm from a dealer in another state that dealer can only send to MY local FFL dealer who then transfers the gun to me .
I'm not sure. All I know if that if I were to import a firearm from the USA to canada I would have to use a company licensed to do so. Costs money and time and risk that's worse than waiting or buying second hand in canada. Oh, and that's before paying the exchange rate on CAD to USD along with the fees to do the exchange. No thanks.

Last edited:
I'm not sure. All I know if that if I were to import a firearm from the USA to canada I would have to use a company licensed to do so I think. Costs money nad time that's worse that waiting or buying second hand.
i would at least check into that route and get the real facts . Might only be a mater of tax and a fee to fill out paperwork if you already have a fac licence for a powderburner

I think the problem is that Weihrauch has implemented a feeding tube directly from Germany to crowski.
ahhh ahhahahahaah, I think so too! He is definitely one of the most passionate collectors in our country. He also inspires my purchases when I watch all his reports. A really awesome, inspiring collector and marksman with great taste

Last edited:

Have a great night
I’m in BC, I just bought a new HW30s .177 from Great North Guns Co. Website Out of Quebec. They have a good rating and amazing pricing. I paid $400 CAD incl taxes and shipping and came within a week. They don’t have a big selection but they had the gun I wanted.

Have a great night