Weihrauch Springer Barrel Length Question

I wonder how a MDT aluminum stock loaded with harmonic dampeners would change the springer world. The receiver could be fastened much more securely to the stock. I have been enjoying shooting 22 long rifle out to 300 yards lately. My Savage B22 Precision has the MDT stock and suppressor. What a difference from a wood stock model. Hitting 3” discs at 300 yards. Take this stock and with the addition of harmonic dampeners like Mathews uses in their bows.....
Strange how weight and barrel length works wonders for certain setups, not all. Wish I had kept my HW98, it grouped nearly the same as my R9 with a longer barrel. My Kimber 82G loves its new chassis, shoots right with cz 457's with 16 - 20" barrels and lighter.
View attachment 20220610_172959.jpg

Strange how weight and barrel length works wonders for certain setups, not all. Wish I had kept my HW98, it grouped nearly the same as my R9 with a longer barrel. My Kimber 82G loves its new chassis, shoots right with cz 457's with 16 - 20" barrels and lighter.
View attachment 273059
I shot in a 22 silhouette league back in the 80’s. Had a Weihrauch HW60M and a Kimber 82. Later I started using CZ 427 and 455. Nothing ever shot like this Savage B22 Precision. I have since found a place in my heart for these “new concept” chassis. They really do make a difference if best obtainable accuracy is the goal.

View attachment 273059
Kimber 82g; Iwould like to know more about the chassis stock pictured. tia