• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HW/Weihrauch Weihrauch rear sight disassembly

So I bought a set of sights from a different forum....let's just say the seller was very shady and the admins had to step in just so I could get my sights i paid for! well they showed up and big surprise the rear sight windage has no clicks happening,it feels like I am missing the spring and ball out of there.how do you take the windage screw out? Does it just unthread? Just don't want to damage it by trying to take it apart incorrectly,and I can't find any info on how it comes apart.

Will take pictures tomorrow but it's a PITA to reassemble the sight after taking it apart. MUCH A easier to disassemble but you are probably already missing parts. Missing the ball or spring detent right under the windage knob, easiest way is to get your money back unless you purchased a broken sight. To reassemble, the detent ball and spring have to be in place and the end of the windage screw has to go inside the hole on the opposite side.

Last edited: