• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HW/Weihrauch Weihrauch & Proper Screwdrivers

decent bits , but the smaller size used for scope rings round out after a short time .
I don’t use the hexes from the kits. I have a set of metric Ofna bits and Imperial MIP bits that are 1/4” drive so they fit right into the Wheeler fat wench. Relics from when I raced RC cars seriously. Ofna no longer in production but I think MIP still is. You won’t find better hexes.

Wheeler driver has soft bits , they strip easily , the bit is soft , maybe so it doesn't strip the screw ? had to buy a set of better harder bits . the torque handle works great
Ive read that in a few posts around and some get " deformed" / poorly made bits in a kit..

I don’t use the hexes from the kits. I have a set of metric Ofna bits and Imperial MIP bits that are 1/4” drive so they fit right into the Wheeler fat wench. Relics from when I raced RC cars seriously. Ofna no longer in production but I think MIP still is. You won’t find better hexes.

I snap or twist every t15 ive had then picked up the Milwaukee shockwave impact series t15 bits and so far so good .. should of tried them several bits/ drivers ago ..lol. they aint flinched yet

Reactions: mjb206
I'm a big fan of the Chapman stuff. Excellent stuff, I believe lifetime warranty and made in Connecticut. I order it directly to maximize their profits. I ordered an extra #19 bit for locking up the Weihrauch pivot bolt assemblies.

View attachment 386594

View attachment 386595
I got my Chapman set today and am impressed. Some nice attachments. Looking forward to using them.
Started at $88. By the time it got to my door $187.
IMG_6815.jpeg

Crow

T
I hope that was for more attachments and not shipping....
Neither. That was duty. We get raped here.
Listen to this one. Just got 1/2 hour ago, for UPS
3 arc spring, 2 tubs of tar and 12 spacers. $96 on bill. . On Visa I was charged $167. Can. and just gave UPS another $65. duty. That’s $232. Can. for what you pay $96. Crow

It was announced today that Canada is now prepared to help the United States in its war against terrorism.
They have promised to commit 2 of their largest battleships, 6,000 armed troops, and 60 fighter jets.

However, after the exchange rate, that comes down to a canoe, 2 Mounties, and a flying squirrel.

Sorry. Couldn't resist, but I do hope the levity helped your mood.

It was announced today that Canada is now prepared to help the United States in its war against terrorism.
They have promised to commit 2 of their largest battleships, 6,000 armed troops, and 60 fighter jets.

However, after the exchange rate, that comes down to a canoe, 2 Mounties, and a flying squirrel.

Sorry. Couldn't resist, but I do hope the levity helped your mood
Good one. You’re not far off. Crow

Sorry. Couldn't resist, but I do hope the levity helped your mood.
So they were too cheap to throw in the beaver as the submarine?

Reactions: JDR and crowski
So i went out and took the die grinder and made a hollow ground flat blade from one of the many screwdrivers in the screwdriver draw. ( best hardened steel shank one ).. took the hw and custom fit it to its slots . Serms ok and a good positive fit .. ( used the example pictures i found around on that )

I purchased this set a few weeks ago. Very nice set, resides in my possibles bag now.