• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Weihrauch HW75

After waiting a year, the HW75 finally came available. I dropped the hammer immediately. The first shot, once I mounted a UTG 1.5X4 power scope, was dead center. I usually have to sight in, but after many shots, it proved to be sighted in, and was very accurate, even at 25 yards. It is a keeper!

HW75.jpg

Nice, I like the grip you have.

Here's my HW45 -
I had to modify the grip a bit to better fit my hand.
Yeah, I know, it's not the black one, I waited a long time for a black one to come in. I gave up and went for this.
1664161995014.jpeg

I put a Burris "Scout Scope on my AP16 -
I like it better than I thought I would.
1664162090285.jpeg

Mike

Is the grip on the HW75 comfortable? Some have said it isn’t as comfortable as it looks which has put me off getting one. I really like the 1911 style grip of the P1.

Jay
They are wood, easy to modify to suit your needs.
I've modified most of my grips to fit me better. Nothing like having a comfortable grip.

Mike

Reactions: Bandito
You got your bases covered! Thanks for the tip. I just did a preorder through Pyramyd Air. We'll see what happens. Fingers crossed! It's wild how much stuff is out of stock currently in every category. I did a lot of research and felt like the HW75 ticked all the boxes of what I want in a pistol. I'd prefer to pay for The One.

Last edited:
BoxSm.jpg

HW75.jpg

Arrived earlier than I expected from PA. I hate that those Fedex guys ignore all my signs and won't ring the doorbell or put things in the large wooden box I have setup for packages. Luckily, I checked the tracking or it could have been out there all day. Currently I'm working, but will take it out for a spin in a little bit.

After waiting a year, the HW75 finally came available. I dropped the hammer immediately. The first shot, once I mounted a UTG 1.5X4 power scope, was dead center. I usually have to sight in, but after many shots, it proved to be sighted in, and was very accurate, even at 25 yards. It is a keeper!

View attachment 292627
Is it a pain to cock with a scope attached?

View attachment 292627

20240206_012424.jpg