• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Weihrauch HW75

I have a scope on mine and I don't remember having any issues. I just walked into Academy and bought it, took it home and mounted it. I just wanted a good arm stretch eye relief.
My SSP collection.

Screenshot_20230707_012940_Gallery.jpg

I bought one yesterday from PA. I saved 50 bucks with the pyrmyd nra coupon code. I plan on using to practice on my trigger control since I really can’t shoot my more powerful pcps on my property. Looking forward to shooting it. I ordered a vector optics red dot but may just use the sights.

Thanks for the inspiration. I have been wanting one for quite a while.
Gabe

Got it!

14E0335B-35F3-4259-A970-B350037CDF3F.jpeg

Last edited:
I bought one yesterday from PA. I saved 50 bucks with the pyrmyd nra coupon code. I plan on using to practice on my trigger control since I really can’t shoot my more powerful pcps on my property. Looking forward to shooting it. I ordered a vector optics red dot but may just use the sights.

Thanks for the inspiration. I have been wanting one for quite a while.
Gabe

I ordered a 75 from PA as well. Came in last week. It's one heck of a gun. You won't be disappointed.

They are great pistols. Try the RWS Meisterklugens, JSB 7.33 or the H&N Terminators. I had the highest speed with the Meisters or R10 Match wadcutter pellets.
I've had good success with the 7 gr. R10 match shooting targets as small as a 1/4 inch at 25-yards. Recently I've switched to the 7gr RWS Basics, for the better price per round, but they only come in a 300 tin.
I don't care much about power or speed except for its affect on accuracy.
My HW75, and some of my empties.
I only mounted the scope to see what the gun was capable of. I've never taken it back off. Lol
👍

20230711_220225.jpgScreenshot_20230425_201344_Gallery.jpg

I've had good success with the 7 gr. R10 match shooting targets as small as a 1/4 inch at 25-yards. Recently I've switched to the 7gr RWS Basics, for the better price per round, but they only come in a 300 tin.
I don't care much about power or speed except for its affect on accuracy.
My HW75, and some of my empties.
I only mounted the scope to see what the gun was capable of. I've never taken it back off. Lol
👍

View attachment 372133View attachment 372134
Hi! Can you tell me which scope you mounted and what rings? (Brand, "low", "medium" height? etc) Thanks, for the information. Best regards, Rob

Reactions: .20calguy
Hi! Can you tell me which scope you mounted and what rings? (Brand, "low", "medium" height? etc) Thanks, for the information. Best regards, Rob
No. Lol
Shoot, It's been fifteen or more years ago.
The scope is a Simmons Pro Hunter 2x6.
I originaly had this rig on my Ruger 2245.
I was oblivious to the HW 13mm rail issue, and my scope center is likely off centered because of it. I just grabbed a set of 1" dovetails, and never looked back.
The scope is mounted higer than it needs to be IMO.

My only issue with the scope is that the parallax is set at 50 yards. If it had been 25 yards it would be perfect. To compensate I put it on full zoom; making a ghost ring to center with.

I was thinking about replacing these rings with Westhunter, adjustable MOA rings, as my scope is out of elevation adjustment, and set at 28 yards. It causes my ghoast ring to be wonky. Is that a word? Lol
Let me know how you make out Bob.
All the best Harold.

received_1717274035280949.jpeg20210720_131544_IMG_1130.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: Northwoods22
No. Lol
Shoot, It's been fifteen or more years ago.
The scope is a Simmons Pro Hunter 2x6.
I originaly had this rig on my Ruger 2245.
I was oblivious to the HW 13mm rail issue, and my scope center is likely off centered because of it. I just grabbed a set of 1" dovetails, and never looked back.
The scope is mounted higer than it needs to be IMO.

My only issue with the scope is that the parallax is set at 50 yards. If it had been 25 yards it would be perfect. To compensate I put it on full zoom; making a ghost ring to center with.

I was thinking about replacing these rings with Westhunter, adjustable MOA rings, as my scope is out of elevation adjustment, and set at 28 yards. It causes my ghoast ring to be wonky. Is that a word? Lol
Let me know how you make out Bob.
All the best Harold.

View attachment 372360View attachment 372361
Many thanks! Because of the awesome members on this forum, I have received some great advice! Some of which is some Eaglevision

Many thanks! Because of the awesome members on this forum, I have received some great advice! Some of which is some 13mm Eaglevision adapters that Marflow 777 shared with me.
I ordered mine from England about a week ago and got them yesterday! Not bad for coming from "across the pond". Again, many thanks to Marflow 777!

Many thanks! Because of the awesome members on this forum, I have received some great advice! Some of which is some Eaglevision
I have Eagle Vision rings on my Fx Crown, but I just ordered a set of the Westhunters for my HW75. We'll see how those work out.
I wanted to mention that the eye releif on my Simmons scope is realy long, and some pistol scopes just dont make it out to full arm extension. Something to pay attention to if your shopping.

I have Eagle Vision rings on my Fx Crown, but I just ordered a set of the Westhunters for my HW75. We'll see how those work out.
I wanted to mention that the eye releif on my Simmons scope is realy long, and some pistol scopes just dont make it out to full arm extension. Something to pay attention to if your shopping.
Thanks, for the advice! I just picked up a BSA 2X20 SCOPE on the recommendation of one of the guys here on the forum. I asked around to try and find a scope fir for the Beeman P1/HW45 springer. So, I just received that in the mail yesterday along with a set of low vortex 1" rings. Hopefully, it will all fit along with the Eaglevision adapters. From the photos that you guys posted with scopes, it looks like I need to mount the scope "forward" of the rear sights to allow room for cocking the pistol. Any suggestions guys?
Thanks, again!
Best regards,
Rob (Old Guy)

Reactions: .20calguy
Thanks, for the advice! I just picked up a BSA 2X20 SCOPE on the recommendation of one of the guys here on the forum. I asked around to try and find a scope fir for the Beeman P1/HW45 springer. So, I just received that in the mail yesterday along with a set of low vortex 1" rings. Hopefully, it will all fit along with the Eaglevision adapters. From the photos that you guys posted with scopes, it looks like I need to mount the scope "forward" of the rear sights to allow room for cocking the pistol. Any suggestions guys?
Thanks, again!
Best regards,
Rob (Old Guy)
Yup!
I was thinking you had the recoilless HW75. 👍
Let us know how it works out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shutupuface