• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Weihrauch HW75

Actually shutupuface if you have the P1/HW45 they cock on opening where the HW75 develops compression on the closing stroke. You won’t be putting much pressure on the scope in my opinion.
An HW75 is next on my list! So, if you have a scope mounted on a HW75, I guess you HAVE to mount the scope way forward to get enough leverage to close/cock it?

An HW75 is next on my list! So, if you have a scope mounted on a HW75, I guess you HAVE to mount the scope way forward to get enough leverage to close/cock it?
Tried a scope on mine. Mounting was best more to the back, so pressure could be applied between the scope rings, easier than trying to reach under a scope to hold and press the barrel down on the compression stroke.

Reactions: Shutupuface
this what you might want to keep a look out for but you see very few this one is like new in the box all the paperwork not a ding on it and it goes great with my HW75
in the early days they came to Beeman with full grip stocks and Beeman would cut them to put on the target grips
and i can put any 1911 grips on i want and you are right it looks like a P1
SAM_0503.JPG
SAM_0504.JPG
SAM_0505.JPG

this what you might want to keep a look out for but you see very few this one is like new in the box all the paperwork not a ding on it and it goes great with my HW75
in the early days they came to Beeman with full grip stocks and Beeman would cut them to put on the target grips
and i can put any 1911 grips on i want and you are right it looks like a P1
View attachment 374271View attachment 374272View attachment 374273
Very nice. I always keep my eye open for one to compliment my HW75 but they do not surface often.