• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Weihrauch HW50S....let’s discuss

https://hardairmagazine.com/reviews/weihrauch-hw50s-air-rifle-test-review-22-caliber/

Above is a report from Hard Air Magazine on the HW50S that pushed me towards this rifle. Shooting the alloy pellets pretty well and mine does zip with them.

Gary

I've been trying alloys in my new RWS 34 .22 cal that I picked up on Ebay. I now have the 34 in both calibers. I don't know how accurate they're going to be as I don't have a scope on it yet. The Sig Crux alloy (listed at 10 gr but actually weigh 9.6) pop out at 925 fps. The Sig Wraith alloy (listed at 12.3 gr but actually weigh 13.3) will do 805 fps. How accurate are they in your HW50 ?

Wayne I haven’t shot these pellets ( H&N FTT Green 9.56 gr ) in my HW50S past 35 metres but I can achieve little fingernail groups of 5 very regularly. It’s only me that stuffs it up. Honestly it’s just as accurate as the HW30 I had. I shoot the H&N Baracuda Green 12.65 gr in my Hw77 and they are just as accurate as the H&N FTT lead pellets at greater distances and at 25 metres the Greens are amazingly accurate. Both rifles are 22 cal.

Gary

I have some of the Barracuda Greens so I'll give them a try in my M34. I weighed them and the bulk of them weigh 13.3 gr. Just like the Sig Wraith. They even look alike.