• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HW/Weihrauch Weihrauch HW100S Shot Count

JTS has a 25.39 grain copy of the JSB MRD that needs tested when they're available. The heavier pellets keep a bit more energy at a distance and have somewhat less wind drift, not a lot less but some. The 18 grainers are hard to beat; it looks like the JTS is a very close equivalent to the JSB. I like the flatter trajectory of the speedier pellets although with an optimized zero through fifty yards there wouldn't be that much difference between the 18s and 25.39 spec. My particular rifle seems to be best with JSB pellets so far with JTS right close then H&N a distant third. I've shot Baracuda Match, Baracuda 18 and Baracuda Hunter so far with only the 21 grain Match doing well from the HW. I was hoping that the Monsters would be accurate from the Evanix revolver rifle but not usable at all; it's only good with the Eun Jin-Seneca pellets. The bore is a larger diameter.