• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Weihrauch HW-100T FSB .22 cal with extras - Mint!

Classified Status
SOLD

gusser

Jan 17, 2022
Connecticut, United States
Up for sale my Weihrauch HW-100T FSB.
This is one of the original HW100T's with a fully shrouded barrel.
Mint, like new with only one magazine of pellets fired for initial testing. Multiple pellets through one hole at 25 yards.

Regarding accuracy, the 0.22 shrouded, 12 groove, barrels are without issue (which is my experience my rifle) . The problem 0.22 HW100s have 6 groove barrels.

Purchased as a backup to my FX 400 Royale .22 cal. Never needed it: The Royale never let me down for pest control.

I have a Hawk Nite Eye scope currently mounted. It works perfectly and is a great match for this rifle. Lens covers included.
Here's a review of the scope:

If you are not interested in the scope, I will separate the scope from the rifle and accessories if needed.
Asking $600 for the rifle shipped/insured obro.
Asking $200 for the scope, shipped/insured obro.

Shown in the pics (apologies for the out-of-focus pics..will redo them upon request) is a good-quality silencer purchased at the time of the rifle (0DB silencers were not around back then). Never installed.

Everything in the pics is included (except the hard shell case-sold), including a second, higher-capacity air cylinder (purchased from AOA), a fill port adapter, an owner's manual, and other extras.
I purchased this new from AOA (Shawn) and the pics on the stand were sent to me by Shawn, showing the nice grain pattern. I had my choice of 3 at the time. This one had the nicest grain.

I will ship in a generic fabric rifle case well packed in a shipping box, fully insured at my cost.

Asking $800. OBRO.

I will be happy to answer any questions via PM.

1.jpg
2.jpg
2a.jpg
3.jpg
3a.jpg
4a.jpg
4c.jpg
4d.jpg
5.jpg
5a.jpg
6.jpg
8.jpg